I was missing for 3 days. Yeps, had a retreat in church. So here ends the story. After camps. I sleep like a log. Just woke up after being knocked out from 5-10pm. Har har har. Missed me?
CBY, larr forgets bout getting manga in HK. Am in KL now, better not crack my head over that ohohoho. I wan Naruto #14 and #15. I'm a very sad veg to be craving for.. the RM6 version which was OUT of stock. Because i was like way behind in my manga stock up.
Lily, ne Music Rock u hafta pay me back. I'm in desperate need of money. Gosh. n I owe ppl money too. Then another news is if I were to tell u that KL sells old issues of Music Rock like for.. RM 3. (2001) U wanna buy em? OH? Do u know this liaow? The issue i bought from HK is.. like... RM15 lerr. Well, that's wat I'm goin to charge yer. If u don't mind. Don't care, u hafta pay me back. Uuu uuu.. Me pk liaow.
Hooli, i belum baca ur blog but I KNOW I NEED TO MEET UP WITH U SOMEHOW. Without a hp to reach me. I feel very bad oso. Who oso i cannot kacau. argh. don't cares much now. Belum dapat my sim card ler. Dad stashing old hp to me again. BAD. Watever larr.. ada phone to use k ler. Umm.. very nice to be reading Meteor Garden #33. (was the 2nd last book on the shelf) :33333 Ahh.. well wat to say. then, had to get comicweekly. WJ is out of the Qs, u better pinjam me for 15 minutes to drool at then take it away. Ohohoho. tired. n virtualave is.. out again. harrrrrr
Sunday, January 05, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment