Virtualave is DOWN again?? Man.
I feel like getting my own .com or org. geee.. I'm just to lazy to subscribe and well use credit card. I don't have one BTW.
Was cging A cny gift art. Doesn't look like one yet. -.-;; I'm not getting inspired suddenly. YAH.. I am tired.
And I'm getting confused with wat kinda cging style i wanna stick to. -.-;;;;
War of Genesis 3 part 1 :D
Ok, its not 3D but I don't hear myself dreading the gameplay tho. ^^;; There's some probs with the sound, but ah bgm is good. (prob is probably my version of WOG3 isn't so good). Flat 2D characters with box(square) moves. ahaha wat is it called again.. -.-;; really don't know em game terms.
Chews on the characters.. LOVE em. ahahahaha.. N oso the story. I only managed to finish one mission today. ahah. YES i shall cont' the game :p
then there's alot lot dialogues uummm....Ahh.. kinda long. esp I don't fancy reading mandarin that fast. ehehe. its Big5 somemore. gosh.
Man, I'm playing multiple games at the same time errrrr... GOOD or BAD??
Watched "Hero". Wat i think? It gave me the impression of a chinese LOTR~ ^^;; no kidding. Besides that its very artsy. Quotes Lunes.
Bought:
1999 Rurouni Kenshin cum character + art + analysis book? ehehe.. after all these years, I still like RK. umm
Toraware #4 tw version was on the shelf. I nearly miss that vol. OK.. Really. -.-;;; Gosh.
Bought back issue of Frontier. ^^;; ahaha.. they have 2 pgs on GGX's characters. Original artworks. ummm.
ComicWeekly's CNY issue was OUT???! Yah me bought it alright.
Chiru gave me a HxH calender she got from her HK/GuangZhou trip. THANX~!!!!
wat else?? I'm so so lazy to type any further. tired.
Wednesday, January 29, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment