Monday, February 03, 2003

Ahhhh, I'm back, yah.. I'm so glad I'm back.
Errr.. Stupid festive jam. Well, my dad had to make me miss 2 episodes of meteor garden -.-;; Ok, I'm slow, yah... I don't have the vcd or ever watched the tw drama b4. umm.. I'm chasing the manga lorr.. so wanna see how far they bring out the story in the drama too. ehehe.
Amber, ask ur sis to lend me.. PLS~!!!!!! ahh.. dah 3 # me missed -.-;; aiy.

Anyways I had been having this silly muscle pain round my right rib cage. -.-;; Ok so ignored the pain for a week then it worsen. -.-;;
My mom woke me up in the middle of the night to ask me wat's the prob wif me. I was like blurr. Cos she claimed that i yelled that my chest hurt alot and i wanna see the doc. Mega blurr, me was tokking in my sleep. err.. blinks. Ok my subuconscious mind is actually VERY worried bout em pain. So that caught my parents attention alright. so met up with my neighbourhood doc. Yah some rib spasm. Either i overexerted em muscle or i have a very bad habit of hurting it unknowining it. So its injured. err.. Doc gave me rib tablets. amazing. there's such medicine. ehehe. I have few taboos.
No coughing. (not even a little cough)
No sneezing. (hey, i sneeze at least 3 times a day)
No deep breathing. (errrr.... )
No heavy duty weight lifting jobs for my right arm. (yah, like my bros are goin to help me do the laundry)
No sleeping on my right side. (errrr... ok, i have quite a abnormal sleeping posture to blame with.)

Aiyarrr, how to heal like this?

Some cute links to chew on.
FFX Halloween. jp
Naimoka. Has like galleries and some profiles on em game character designers ehe. FF wans, MC/WOG wans etc.. eheeh i think its french. ehehehe. Oh well.

Angpao collectings.. ahh.. quite ok lorr.. ^^;; enuff to spend on some cosplay stuffs n HOPEFULLY MC. err. me n mia are like trying to find ways to get it.
Or is it mia is the wan working very hard on looking for MC. ehehe.. I'm rather useless.

No comments: