Ahhhhhhh............ Do i always start my blog with odd sounds?? Yunalesca, gerrrrrr...... I don't care whether u're afraid of sweating or ur head sticks on the wrong side. I NOT GOIN to be a victim of mega death~!!! ARGH.. freaks, i can't believed i equipped my party but i had to place those who weren't death-warded -.-;; Ouch. Round 3 n i wan it to be the LAST. Yah yah.. I'm dumb. No. Just careless. Uu.. Auron is cute~! (when he was younger, but doesn't effect how cool he is now tho)
.Hack vol 1, aahhaha.. cool game.. i finally decided to clear my errr OVERsaved ffx slots from the memory card bcos of .hack. Ehehe, my bro was abit unhappy with me playing too many games at the same time. Argh~ Anyways, the game gives me this impression of experimetal lain. There's this virtual world (eg.cyberspace) where u can log in and explore. U get emails, u have forums/bbs... So far, I have not really seen much of the game to give u ideas. BUT strongly recommend yer to play it.
Oh, Stuffs I BOUGHT this weekend, another portion of my money gone. Amazing the way i spend n tend to regret erm spending but can't help wantin the items i bought.
Umm.. Let's see I needa rewind back to Friday, Valentines day. Don't ask but went out with all gals and had loads of fun. ^^;; watch ShangHai knights. N I'm still wondering y i picked summit. Bought .Hack (duh) and a pc Igo game (ch).
Sat I was in Petaling St. Normal weekly manga store roaming or hopping.
Bought-
bleach #5 (i was missing dat issue)
meteor garden #14 (boi did the tw drama squeezed n mixed up all the stories in the later parts.)
Rizelmine, Its cute its SUPER SUPER cute. Its by Sugisaki Yukiru. I'm so so glad to have found the manga. N its only 4.5 ahaha. Yes dnangel's mangaka drew it. Ok, its hard to scan a book.. =.=;; tried my best to scan this page. Ahahaha.. See Dai2 there? Its suppose to be riku on the left hand side. ahh.. The anime is more popular than the manga. FUNNY. anyways, intro? About this.. 12 year old (somewat humanoid, or.. watever term they used which i find it ermm.. hard to translate) is marrried this 14 year old boy. Well he claims that he ONLY likes gals older than him. (eg. his class teacher i think) Oh well its all bout this cute little very young couple n whacky comedy. ^^;; Its sweet. I wonder if there'll be any continuation. The book is pretty thin. No vol was stated. Hmmm..
Weekly comic lor.. wat else?
Sun went down to klcc to get my furuba #10, now i was able to understand the whole book. Err.. reading the jp wan really mad me.. confused.
There was Asuka #2 n Lala #3 aahaha. Ok.. here i go again, buy not buy. In the end i forgo Asuka cos there wasn't any hayabusa. Tho me wanted to drool over Dnangel. Better not.. reserved Lala instead. Me didn't bring enuff money lerr.. I really spend all my moeny -.-;; Terrible
So so, bout fri's outing? I remember having 5 passengers n a driver goin back from summit all the way to kelana in a kenari. @.0;;; I was errrmm.. the wan all cramped up lerr.. gosh....... anyways.. was ok larr.. Hooli's hp was another issue which i can't help but POINTING out how forgetful and careless my dear friend is. -.-; shakes head.
Monday, February 17, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment