Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Oh man, I feel ill... I dunno it must be my mom's horrible critique on my face that's making me nausea.
Or maybe its the huge ulcer right b4 my throat. -.-;; Owwww. I forgot my terms. 3 months of brreak from books made me forgot all my bio.

Ok me watched 'Love for a season' in midvalleys with my aunt then came back to watch Monster inc. Dvd. Cool, i kinda enjoyed the commenteries ahaha..
Next show on my list is 'Treasure Planet' Woohooo..

Oh reading this book by Raymond E.Feist, Magician. Ahaha.. Biggy thanx to Markys for lending it.
Enjoying it~~~ Its addictive. wahahaha

Then I needa start sleeping early from now onwards. Gonna start classes soon. With ppl flying away, u kinda feel the BACK TO SKOOL atmosphere oredi.

I'm working on cell colouring works, my friend or client (which I'll charge him later, sushi, anticipating). ^^;; Ahh...

keeping things SHORT I'm tired perhaps. -.-;; Been spending and goin out too often. Am beat.
Gomen ne Reins, spelt ur name wrongly all this while. acks.
BGM - What Will I Do song from Long Vacation. Glay's Way Of Difference

No comments: