Sunday, February 23, 2003

AHhh.............. wat's wrong with me???

Anyways, i was like moody the whole long period of silence. Ahahha.. eversince Hooli left for studies, well. ok I miss her.
garrr.. but.. Well.. Some news from her is that she just went shopping with chiru n lune???!! ARGH~~~ these ppl errrrrr...
pouts. garrrr... oh well... so this means she's in one piece~ ehehe.. Waiting fot Geegey to show herself. wahahah.
ehehehhehe.. I love sms.. woohoo.. ohh UK's no is LOONG..

Now, played suikoden 2 for only ehh 2 hours. I get lost easily even in a small vicinity. Can u imagine me goin all the way NORTH from the Mecenery fortress till reach some town larrr.. near the water. GAh, its not Ryube town?? ahh.. n roams all over the map. ahh.. dead end.. then heads have to my starting.. point then i realised I went too far off course. ehehe.. its like.. only... 10 secs away. Slaps head. I got lost.. ahhhh... imagine that. I got lost in Kyaro's town too.. cloudn't find Nanami's house.. argh.. Me very P-chan lerrr... (ranma). Wasted time ahh searching for places. Tell me North I really go north.

Now i know y i couldn't play 'The theif' very well. argh.. I so so so poor in navigation. Oh man.

I played Silent Hill 2 for a little while this morning. ahahaha... well.. its.. scary even tho my bro fought off most all the zombies b4 i started larr. eheheheh.

so so.. starting uni lorrr... aiy. orientations tomolo garrrrr.... sulks. larrr.

No comments: