WOG3 part 1 - Episode 1
Okay the last battle in the 2nd mission was quite tedious. I had to restart erm at least 3 times. -.-;;; Sad, ok ok i don't like my men getting killed yah.
Anyways, wat drives a person to buy something that is in a different language and u know u won't be able to understand? Ehehe.. the art. ahaha..
I'm sad. ahh.. Will continue the 3rd mission after I've done something to pnc yah. i hope.
Oh well, parents are in china. eheheh. freedom? I don't think so. My bro are useless in taking care of the house. VERY useless.
Wat to update? ehh.hh.. collection of angpao money. Nah.. not yet. I'm gonna spend it anyways. don't wanna think bout it ehehehe.
oh well, haven't been reading blogs lately. was meddling with my uni preferences n all.
Ahh.. wanna go klcc. ahh. like erm.. tomolo ehehehe..
Tuesday, February 04, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment