CBY, its like double X, additional 4 new characters. ^^;; ohohoho.. My fingers are still very stiff and hard over the controller. Aiy, scared might spoil it lerrrr...
It looks like that 8Mb memory card isn't enuff. =.-;; n i just started FFX, there's my bro's saved games and all that.. errr... -.-;;; Gotta get another wan? its not that cheap. aiy.
Amber&Sakana, you guys ahh ahh.... i thought u guys should be rushing ur NH's stuffs? Dah siap? ehehehehe.. All the best!!! eheheh.
Hamu, frankly speaking, I'm rather blurr. Not intelligent at all... -.-;; well most of the time ikut perasaan and bang into stuffs. Get scolded by ma dad for acting stupid (making stupid decisions). ahaha. I don't act smart. ohoho. Only those who talk about BIG BIG stuffs and all the bombastic words spill from their neverendless speeches look "intelligent". I must admit, i go point blank at such conversations. ahaa.. so I rant nonsense. And complain bout my stomach. Ohohoho..
Chiru, thought u were goin like HK soon?? Tomolo izzit??? Ah, finished ur Yorozu in one breathe, there's no #6??? umm.. tak nampak. i hope i didn't drop it?? ah.
Nevar, you know i always wondered whether I'm irritating or hard to get along with. Ahahah.. but now it doesn't bother me. Can say I'm rather contented with my squeeky voice, which I'm known for. Ahaha, ppl's first impression of me is very very unbelieveable. Some are frank enough to tell me when i ask em. Ohoho. got mighty upset at comments given to me. But, had like a group of friends (much senior) to like talk me over. Geee... very am grateful.
Oh, was suppose to rant bout KLCC's outing last night, was too tired. Had to like quit the idea.
Umm.. I reached KLCC like around 12.30pm. b4 that i had chores and had a row with ma bro over the pc. Lousy way to start a day.
sigh~ i gotta practice piano.
Met up with Lune, Haru and Hooli. Eheeh they arrived earlier to get tickets for LOTR. gosh, the line was long. Not just long but VERY long. I feel kinda bad not lining with em oso. They got tickets for 3pm, had to waste some time. So v hanged out at Kino, our fav store. My fav store. eheheheh.. didn't get any manga but bought (with hooli's loan) LALA #1 2003, enclosed is a calenda. ^^ ehehehehe! I wanna ask y was it hidden behind "Comics", ummm if i hadn't like dig around, would had slipped my eye easily.
Haru thought i was a little silly repeating "i wan lala...." all the way across the jp kino store. ^^;; Ahaha.. Hana to yume oso has calender, i don't see it around. sigh~
I so so calculative. Haru pointed that out many times. I was like 30x7 its like 210 bucks for the whole KOB Jing set. -.-;; usou. I oso showed Hooli y i need to collect all 7 books. Then there's the specials. Um.. Hopefully my trip to Hongkong will not be disappointment.
Lune, ok the first thing i heard her say after a long period of time was kinda shocking. To me. Cos umm... didn't expect to hear it from her mouth. Not that I'm feeling sad, but i know she didn't mean it. ^^;; No hard feelings! Then 'rocks' was presented to me by Lune. Ah? I wanted to blurt out, you wan me to put these colourful stones in my aquarium? (Like i have any) And another thought was, um nice shinny stones, where yer get em? I collect funny looking rocks. (just a small collection). They were like grinning at me, asking me to like eat it. Ah? You know I like my set of teeth. And no way em goin to threaten em by any chance. I refused the OFFER. Hooli took wan and bite it. Lor, Hooli u gotta practices on ur acting. That gave way to "Candies?!" Ahah, kinda reluctant, popped one into my mouth. I still had worries it would be hard, scared to bite it. Ahahahaha.. Laugh away you guys. The end of the Choc Rock tale.
Thanx Lune for the candies!
I was down to my last 14 bucks. Spent all my money. -.-;; My dad was complainning i spend to much the other day.
Would wanna thank Lune who indirectly, unintentionally convinced me that art can never be my profession. I prolly would shamed everyone doin art with my puny knowledge bout art. Ahaha. Admits weakness. Might not really excel in science, or arts or even anything. Ahaha, i seem to be good but not excellent. Ohoho, me was looking for an answer and i got part of the answer~!
Next, LOTR, umm umm... overall, no sandman spell hovering over me. So I give it a overall 4.5 star rating. Ehehe, y do fighting scenes get so messing and confusing? My brain can't input so many frames at a time? Might be the answer. Ohoho.. sat next to Lune and hooli. Umm.. Smeagol, double personality? The manga Chiru lend me toks alot bout split personalities. Would wanna study on that subject more in depth.
Aiy, is so DIFFERENT from the book -.-;;; But Gimli was truely entertaining! Ahahahaha.. The drawf makes good sacarcisms together with the elf~!!! Legolas talked more than the 1st sequeal. Ok, some improvement on his part. After watching LOTR, made me pondered bout how fast time flies. Another year has passed. ^^;; aiy.. Me glad me get to meet up with friends for movies/outing. 2002 was and still is very happening for me!
Friday, December 20, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment