09-09-09
now you wont get this lovely strings of 9s until the next millennium. For chinese, it means longevity. As long as you can have long lasting marriage, its good. Or live long, extra good. Good things to last forever is what everyone wish for.
if you are wondering where are the comics. i need time to get it started up again, at the mean time, blogging my thoughts is also an update. I havent been drawing for past few months. Which is quite a concern to myself, apparently art is taking a backseat for past quarter and next quarter of the year. i was twittering for about a month. i guess 140 words limit is simply not enuff for me to express my thoughts.
Maybe i figured out what's keeping me from getting good night's rest. Figuring it out doesnt quite help me go back to sleep. One experiment im going to do is stop taking the vit c that my company is dispensing to employees daily. See if it helps. I have my regular dose of centrum, kinda ran out of it a month ago. heh. Yes, organic minerals are not suppose to do anything to us, but that's the only new thing i have been ingesting for past 2 weeks? No harm trying not to take.
Yes, there are issues that are troubling me. I am asking God to help me clense my thoughts as much as I want to be able to serve Him wholeheartedly. With a mind that is constantly thinking about worldly things & my own wants. Ironically, I will be having a session with youth group on Mindset. And boy am I trying my best to let God speak to me with all the noise trying to get priority.
All you HOUSE fans. The fanclub membership have just added one more fan. Just 4 ep of the first season is enough to make me work on notes after every ep is done. I cant believe im delighted to see how a CT scan sounds or how emergency tracheostoma is performed. For my field of work, im not a M.D. but i have to constantly learn up. of cos this is not the appropriate way to learn, who is to define education and how knowledge can be gained?
oh, on the longevity part. only when we end our term on earth, thats when we live perpetually with Jesus in Heaven praising God. Sounds boring? Maybe, but that's what Adam & Eve and all creation was made for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u will get a whole of 10's next yr!! hehehhe..
Post a Comment