Strange Dream
I woke up not from my alarm clock but from a strange dream about me being super childish and fighting with my friend Sookie (dun ask me how u got into my dream, so happened u were the other big kid) over a those artificial bun material thingies.
it was bigger than a tennis ball, it was i think suppose to be a japanese honey melon. so it had some kinda netting outside. I was envious and so i snatched it from Sookie and punctured it and i told Sookie actually wanted her to share it with me. So we started playing throw the thing but we were very reluctant. So we argued and fought and i dun remember what were the words we used but. I know we werent very Christian to each other.
I woke up having a fright over the whole dream. And realised i had been angry for the past few days over every single lil thing that doesnt go my way. I was acting and thinking selfishly and most ungracious towards the errors or trouble brought by others. and suddenly im just not able to smile when greeted this morning.
I listed out all the things that made me unhappy and they were the felt need symptoms. I ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to me the real need and pray against it. I hope I can fast over my anger today. i actually enjoy being angry. and its wrong kinda satisfaction. Im getting more miserable by doing so.
and remembering Malaysia especially today~!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment