ahahahaha..
Its been so long since I last REALLY blog.
OK waves to (in no particular order) Amber, Katie, Miaow, Mags(unfortunately is unable to access internet),Lune, Yogi, Sakana, Nevar, CBY, Hotaru, Genno (if u're reading), Amei. Well these are the few ppl I know.. who do read my blog.. I think. kekekekekek...
I gonna face my trials next mon. So wish me the best of luck, n I need prayers. uwaaahh.
Katie: Bored? Whenever I'm bored, I pick up a manga from my shelf or box. Umm... After a while I fall asleep if I was reading on the bed, or even on the floor. My famoly was rather shocked n impressed to see me sleeping on the cold hard floor. Gosh, I spent most of my time regenerating fuels. Kekekekek.. A beautiful mind, I watched it this year oso.. few months back. Ahh.. The last moview I ever watched was Lilo & Stitch. ^^;; Anyhow, I don't think I have much time to spend lorrr. Been doodling non-stop on oC. Ehehehehe..
No mood for serious cging. -.-;;;;; procrastinating.
M&M, CBY:Miaow u tell mags larr.. umm.. CHOOSE a Sat FAST. well.. For Oct, will be free for most of the sat, I prefer next SAT.. since I'll be having.. break n oso.. post trials period. Boleh relak. Cby, ohohoohh.. I'll be working on ur Luffy soon, ehehehe.. have another gift to do.. Or maybe I'll work on urs first.. Argh.. I dunno.. But I know I'll be drawing it.
Amei:Ohh.. Yer coming over year end, I think I'll be around.. waahaha.. Unless my dad suddenly books tickets to somewhere.
Good luck on dressing up. Lorr u call it dressing up over there???????
Nevar: S'pore having another cosplay event in Dec oso??? Ummmm..... wayaaahh. umm. Kijin, lorr.. dakki ehehehehe.. I think I only have time for just one cosplay this year.. cos I'm hand sewing it myself.. I don't have sewing machine, even if I owned one.. i might not know how to use it. Blaaa.. Studies.. was reading a chapter of bio this morning. umm.. I have so many chapters not covered. n Bio is gonna be on MON. Gosh... Stress.. Work, I don't like it.. but.. if u wanna survive, u NEED money.
Friday, September 27, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment