Curtesy of Katie I found ENGRISH. Wahaha.. no offense to em jp but jp+eng signs are very amusing to read or see. Ponder over em folks. Do go through 'recent discoveries' lst.
rolls overboard with laughter.
Katie: ahh.. my parents won't let me drive alone. Gosh. umm. I used up well.. my whole week's allowance on Food. I think i need to watch my diet.
ahh.... I hardly see yer on icq. eehehehe. well well. prolly would get over it. My english lec made a short conclusion about my character after hearing me voicing my mind abit. That I can survive n do anything pretty well without anyone. But I would feel much better if there was someone around to talk to me. ^^;; aahhaa
Zynth umm.. COOL effect lorr.. photoshop.. its been a week since I last touch it. Ahh.. me printed the prologue of LC n well.. showed to Hooli and another friend. ^^;; Their comments, Hooli's keeping hers to herself until she finally reads more of ur works. Another friend.. well.. she's oso writing a fantasy + fiction + cute (harry potter style). Anyhow.. me busy. argh..
Miaow: lorr.. ehehe tag-bug prob. umm.. but.. ehehehe.. Sanji layout.. COOL!!!! wahahahahhaa....
Wednesday, September 18, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment