Ahhhhhhh... Hooli lend me ur 12 hours. I need it.. I still have piano class later. ARGH.
BUT but but but but... My group's Moral presentation managed to get distinction. (on the dot). still.. Wanted.. a higher grade.. ;p
lorrrr... She said.. 'Well done, creative presentation.' That's all.. the rest is on the comment sheet. Barely went through, terrible in deciphering handwritings. Kakak
I really wanna thank ALL my group members. Hey I sound like the leader somehow. Err.. Was I ehehe.. Anyway I was basically the director, coordinator, reporter, emcee, the one tokking the most without a proper script. I had to ditch my lines.. I'm not comfortable.. with the idea of reading from text.. n oso.. presenting.. the points on screen at the same time. :p blaaa.
well.. Title: Purpose of War.
Technically, it sounded REAL boring at first. Yeah.. simple n boring. But.. ehehehe..
I'm not praising myself but I enjoyed having something like a presentation that comprises lecture, words, photos, speeches, forum and well Q&A (was short, but gotta add it in). The whole presentation looked like a short skit. Umm.. v went over time.. still..
got Hitler, his henchman, Roosevelt, Lincoln (was suppose to be in, no time, gotta scrap my poor friend), Bush and Osama.
It was both entertaining, though I ranted so much the theories really didn't make much sense. Still to score for content.. need to put more substance in. Eehheehhe.
Enjoyed working together, n well I had fun.. ^^;; ohohohoho..
Now now. I need to work on gifts.. Still trials is NEXT mon. die
Monday, September 23, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment