Recently been quite happy to see some responses in CF's bbs.. ^^;; wahahaha.
anyways. So far nothing much to rant now.
Wanna say hi to those I've not chat for a long time.
Nevar:Yoy, njoyed yer cosplay? wahahah.. gosh.. I couldn't load yer photos yesterday. I'll try again later~!!!!!!! Ehehehehhe..
Sakana:Ohohohoho.. blog ah.. update site ah. get me Asuka #10 ahh.. wat else ah?? eheheh... lor ur costume.. o.0;;;; man.. u looked so SWEET. I wanna see ur photos.. esp. those taken with Nevar. wahahahah..
Hooli:ahh.. belum read any of ur blogs yet. And I can't view my counter.. SOmething wrong with it.. gosh.. -.-;; eheheheh... larrr... tokking bout oekaki.. I oso wanan oekaki LAR~!!! cannot pulak.. ish.. hmmm.. argh.
Ahh.. I got akira-kun at first then I think I better read the Qs carefully. And did a second test. Doesn't really strike any similarities.. (akira).
And now.. sai... gosh.. ermm lagi.. dunno whether he reflects me. gerrr... u guys.. say ler?
No comments:
Post a Comment