Friday, September 13, 2002

Ahhh.... slept late this morning.
managed to print erm Flowcharts for our VB project. ((0.0)) * ahhhhh, am beat.
anyway... recently.. umm.. Watched Lilo & Stitch. I want a poster of Stitch. Wonders who would give me one. JUST one ummm....
ehehehehe.. OK maybe I'm slow. Those of u still haven't sit through the 1.5 hr movie. Best go waste ur time watching.. u won't regret it. erm nothin much to rant.. just that.

2 weeks from now TRIALs. another 2 weeks after that Finals. See.. M&M u 2 aren't the only wans facing disasters. Ok? I am oso... gulps.. thinking bout all the minor tests that adds to my internal marks. gosh. Wat is this.. getting so darn hectic Already. I'm not prepared.. NOT at all. ummmmmm.....

ok... gotta cut down on surfing.. definitely have to.. its a MAJOR huge distraction that never fails to lure me away from priorities.
Boy, I'm worried bout my grammar again. really a worrie puss.

CBY: no hols.. look at my life's layout.. for the coming months.. MATI gaogao. even there's break.. weekends.. ahh.. BUSY.. umm.. well.. I guna my weekends to ahaha.. enjoy n waste money on manga. ^^ll ekekekek. oh.. Nevar was wondering.. whether the both of us would be goin to s'pore year end?? umm... if I plan properly.. shouldn't be a prob. since I have my own passport.. but under the care of my mom. ^^;; so so??

Mags:yoy yami #11... dah lama punya hal u dig out now to buat bising? aiy.. u tak book.. from kino meh??? shipment will take long larr.. but they'll reserve fro u when it arrives at the bookstore. n ur bishie.. too much...

hotaru: wat yer mean no wan reads ur blog? umm.. i do.. ehehehe.. yes.. ohoohohoho..

Sakana & Nevar : U guys.. better not disappoint me. TAKE photos.. ohh.. none of u guys own a digicam? ahhh.. anyways.. as long as u take erm photos.. n I get to view em I HAppy! N I'll won't pester u too much. kakakakakaka.... oh.. cannot take others wan ahh??? hmmm..... this is a bigger event right? so.. there should be MORE to see right?? me excited liaow :333

hooli: nearly forgot, pin pass to xengk to u.. punya cd dah tengok? wonders.
Katie:Congrats ^^;; ehehehe.. I had to take it twice.. ahhh....

No comments: