Wednesday, March 12, 2003

BGM - Genso Suikoden II Original Soundtrack vol 1. (been playing the cds over n over n I'm not done with em yet)

Okies, today would be my first time having a 3 hr lab. Haaaaaa... Then i hafta rush home. Cos it ends at 5pm. Gosh.
Nothing much to rant cept suisui. I'll go on forever tokking bout it. Yah. That would be too much to bear. (ehehe.. ok)

Too broke to go out or buy manga now. Aiyor, I need to hibernate for like a month so I'll have enuff resources again.
4 lecturers, all males. My Chemistry Lec simply adores the idea that atomic bomb was created through science. (sarcastically)
So we get to hear dry humour most of the time. Whereas for my bio lec, he would lean against his 'pulpit' (dunno wats the actual term) and tell grandfather stories.
The universe was formed .. blabla.. etc. Then human existed.... Then big bang theory has to leave God out, cos He is not created blabla.. Then he mentions a scholar or a professor who marries his nurses. My lec stopped at 2 nurses for the time being. So when's molecular biology gonna come into the picture? Design of science lec, ahaa.. he's toks bout maths and statistics. Much to my amuse, i needa figure this problem and conjecture he gave. Hmm.. either i'm dat blurr or the answer isn't that accurate.
Fundamentals of Biotech, actually i met 2 of em lecs. (so there should be 5 lecs) Since its a new subject, they really push on with the syllubus like immediately. No draggy.

Ahh.. there'll be alot of assignments and oso reports and oso essay to do. AHhh.. I'm working on a commission job. Was telling markys how heavy it is. ooohh.. Deadline is near and I'm not 50% done. gosh. Double to that would be Miaow chasing me for yue top. How come its my turn for a yue top wan? Aiy aiy.. Miaow so free should be drawing instead ^.-;; wahahh. Anyways, I've been allocating my daily schedule to max my time. But suisui took up all my free time i set. Ahhhh... eheheeh..

Suisui progress:
Defeated Luca Blight the pig!!! Umm.. went around to gather the ppl i left out. Ahh.. Simone, ahhh.. how come there's not rose brooch in banner village. HEY~!! Mana dia?? I wanna get him into my castle lerrr... Bob oh bob, kicks his shin. Aiiy... Me got rejected like.. over 20 times liaow.. AHhh.. Cooking contest, so far I've beaten all the chefs that come around and my score is still 2 defeats (the 1st 2 attempts). That 'Whamp the mole' mini game. Ah.. Can't even pass the beginner's round. Wat, I so mou yung. Umm.. Wanna catch shrimp, so can make ramen. Ahhhh.... I too much lerrr.. Its just a game. NO its not just a game, its suisui~~~ ehehehe. Oh Breath of Fire, miaow was tell much bout it. Umm, would look out for it larr. Another thing I noticed, why Jowy wears a lab coat wan?? Even after he's crowned king? umm...

lily, sorrie ah can't go with yer to klcc, ehehehe.. there's suppose to be a cosplay outing kat tasik perdana this sat lar. Mia told me wan. Umm.. u guys heard anything of it?
Borrow books huh????

Amber, nice to have u back~!! HUGS

Geegey, ahh wat bout pirated cds? Umm.. laptop wahahhah good.. kenny?? ahahaa.. Enjoying urselves in Aus yah ^^;; aahahaha
got lotsa fun stories told to me by various friends wahahaha.. ^^;; n Ur classes sound cute to me wahhaah.. ^^

No comments: