Thursday, March 13, 2003

Hooli,
Chotto, that [Wild Kiss] is bl wan?? huh?? me looking at an ad in hakusensha. errrr.. I want scans~!!!!!
looks at long list of urls. errmm.. Ahhh.. malas nak tengok all the sites, I didn't even try one. Maybe later.
Me multytasking again. I hafta do so at nite lerrr.. kinda mafan tho.
There's a JP store near ur place??? SUgoi na.. I'm half envious and half happy for u wahahah.. ^^ Cos I don't get to buy hanatoyume off the shelf. Buu hoo. Hidoi.
Lagoon Engine #1 OUT~!!!!!!!!! Wasai.. MUST BUY MUST~!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all this while its out.. woohooo. dances on table. My heart skipped a beat when I read ur blog. wahaha.. But it came out last year. Odd, how come i didn't see it in kino. VERY odd. Will investigate the matter this sat wahahahaha.. rolls about.
DNAngel #8 is goin to be out on the 17th this month. Daidai n dark.. Double the squeeeals okies.. My heart is set to go down klcc (this sat) to book and hopefully BUY Lagoon engine... :333333 wahahaha.
Tested the 2 software u wanted. Working ok. ^^;; ehehehe.. ehehehe... Gotta send em to u. U want the plastic cover plus the back front papers? umm.. cos I wanna like put everything in that.. sponge envelope ASAP? Dunno wat's it called. Pay me back? for the time being no need larr.. ^^;;

And I thought Aus has very scarce jp books. Umm.. looks like I'm very very wrong. Ohohohoho....

Bio Lab was straining. ahhh.. microscope test n blabla.. Aiy. I had to chase A paramecium all over the slide. Ish.. I thought the methyl cellulose was suppose to slow down its mobility. Bahh.. it ran away b4 i could draw it wahhh.. made 4 slides just to draw a paramecium. ERRRR... wat.. oh well.. 3 hrs of lab. Not enuff it seems. errrr.. figures alot. ehehehehe.. lab report. equally confusing. Was suppose to do a protein test, ended up doing the 2nd practical. WAT???~!! that's y all of us in the same shoe was CONFUSED. geng... Gong. I picked the same essay topic I chose last year, cystic fibrosis. Hmm... wonders.

No comments: