Hot Hot HOT... My mom hushed me up with 'You know very well u're staying in a hot country'. Lame man's term. Huh. Tropical countries should be hot and humid. N there's rain. But, its turning into sahara desert. I complain too much. errr.. Anyways, n if lectures are more than 1 hr, those wearing sleeveless and shorts will freeze. BIGGY contrast. If i'm sweating at home still, the weather outside is higher than average.
Finished 'Magician' now I'm chewing on Harper Lee's To kill a mocking bird. Me thinks its a famous lit text for higher learning. ahahah. Was looking at all the resources online.. 0.0;; But cool, i can refer some unfamiliar terms/idioms used.
Magician gave me a different perspective on fantasy stories. Cos Tolkien wans are very hard to gobble. Raymond Feist book wasn't TOO deep, but he brings the reader into the adventure and with lotsa imagination, Pug n friends'journey was VERY much alive. Enjoyed it thoroughly. I want to read MORE. ahaha.. I'm glad there are plenty to choose from. Thanx Markyz~!!
Hooli, ah you wan me to like get em softwares for u. Is it safe to send CDs all over to ur place?? But i think that's the only way huh? Tak ada check punya meh?
Don't custom check em mails..??? Errr... But anyways, I get em for u first.
Illustrators are very mafan.. u need to have the previous verison in ur pc in order to install like 10.0. But patches come together with the cd ^^;; shouldn't be a prob.
Ahhh.. WOG3 part 2 n the fello at the store was blinking and shruging all the time I was asking Qs. Ummm... Well.. I'll try my luck to get a cheaper wan in lowyat. The wan in pyramid is like 10 bucks per disc n there's 4. I'm just afraid that its part 1. Cos the title on the cover only says wog3. Umm... Tho got part2's characters all over the place. Another thing that hindered me from buying it was i saw saladin n that princess in the bg? huh?? is it a set up or some gimmic to like attract customers? No matter I'll see to it this weekend.
Oh.. Dying to buy suikoden 2 OST. But its another.. COSTLY merchandise to collect.. Argh.. I'm in great need of financial support here. My tuition fees for my 1st sem in Monash didn't just burn a hole in my dad's pocket. It burnt my pocket money oso. ish ish ish ish.. 1 freaking lab coat worth 42 bucks. Jialakk lorrr.
Lily, wat u tokking there???? Sangatsu itsuka?? apa maksud u??
Thursday, March 06, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment