Friday, March 28, 2003

oh man, headache, ahhhh.....................lorrrrrrrrrr.......... -.-;;;; listening to poor quality video on the cd is to fun draining.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............................ SICK n tired of typing. Until, blogging sounds like an impossible past time (at times).

Bought Breath of Fire 4 n u won't be expecting me to do MUCH justice to it. Like wat happened to my previous games.

All gathering dust. Whenever i wanna play the ps, I'll be thinking of how much time do i have left for this n that report. STRESSING lerr.

then.. looking at my condition now. another. week of being deprived from entertaintment (other than chatting), I MUST play suisui later.
(I'm in the openlab now.)
Notice I'm spacing all my sentences quite far apart. This shows how depress or unhappy I am.
If my mood is more on the happier side, I have lotsa time to think of paragraphs.

Ehehehee.. just a little observation i did on my self. ehehehe..
Dad not goin to get me streamyz, so i hafta choke him with it by registering it ON my own and direct the bills to him.
but.. ahhh....... needa get him to follow me. dang. not workable. Will try to persuade him.
Lar larr.. I spend like 4 hours every night online multytasking on reports and icq and oso surfing. Ehehehe. that's y i take hours to finish a report.

Next would be TOO MUCH monitor exposure makes me dizzy. Wah? Wat bout long hours on cg? It does to me oso, no matter wat kinda task I'm doin in front of the pc.

Replies taggy here:
Hooli: Watever I said IS the truth and nothing but the truth. I don't need to swear, but I have no reason for pulling ur leg. :p

CBY: you got that rite, me sakit hati betul, but.. after being buried in piles of assignments, the soreness kinda subsided. lorr.. so me..like dl new mp3, one by one, again. hmmm... Furuba's OST ahaahha..

lily: well.. so me listen to CDs lorr.. then I did back up some of my mp3s. ehehe.. well.. just that ppl can't leech from me lor.

shyu: I did freak out, yelled at my bros, interrogating them, but all shook their heads and claimed they don't know wat happened. Fine, no matter lar.

masao: Ohh.. welcome to my blog, and u are toking bout which art? Peanutcase's or??? ehehe.. Sounds like a duh question. But thanx for the compliment.

Marine biology mini Quest:
After collecting our depressiong chem lab samples, we bummed into our (me and yingwah) chem lec. V previously heard rumours of him owning a very beautiful marine lab.
So so, asked him a few Qs regarding our miserable yield from yesterday's experiment; then asked if we could have a looksee at his marine lab. He went "Sure, its just at the corner, come I'll show you." Wooooaaahh.. Cool, both of us were quite excited. wahahah. DO NOT judge ppl by their looks, i tell you Dr. Khoo appeared to me like he hates everyone who waste time. But I think i hafta take that back, he seems to be a very helpful person. Ok, v went oooohh ahh.. awe of fascination was upon our faces. ^^;; Its not too big, but, can see many tanks filled with marine life. There were goldfishes and oso that japanese carp (izzit?) Kinda asked lotsa childish Qs. Like "wat's that? Oohh is that the Grouper ??(dunno the actual spelling)" I know I sounded like a little child. Aiy aiy.. then he explained on wat project he's researching on. AHAH.. toxin. Lor that's the topics me chose for my biotech essay. Ahhh..lorrr... eehehe..anyway was a very interesting visit. Kinda learnt alot bout coral denizens. Y he didn't pick starfishes and oso sea urchins. Sea cucumber, noticed quite a no. of em.. waahaha..

No comments: