Status: Suppose to be tired, currently using 30 minutes b4 lecture to surf.
ooyaaahh... Me drove all by myself, yah the van to sunway ^^;; Cos my bro is on hols for a week, so I have to be independent and drive on my own. Aiy.
The seatbelt doesn't work. GOSH~~~~
And oso me brought my bros to Atria last nite for a taste of okonomiyaki. Burnt my tongue. Yaaoouch. Oh
Me first time eating this jp delicacy lorrr.. Found the place on sat when I was strolling around Atria with Hotaru. ehehehe. Bought Agatha Christie's "MouseTrap" (3 blind mice) for only 12 bucks.. cheap. Wanna go back there for more but me dah pokai. Wonders how my dad found out the 3 of us went to Atria; and squandering extra 21 bucks on jp food instead of hokkien mee bla bla.. Oops. ehehehe... My lil bro said, since me dah grown up? (I hope he means it) Shouldn't be any prob.
Oh well, was asking Amber bout Alichino, then bugged Yogi to pinjam me to read. Then Mia, she said its with u worrrr... If u're done with it can pass to me?? Kinda saw the #3 cover in an old Frontier mag lorrrr... PRETTY.
Ooh.. Played Suisui for 4 hours. waahahha.. YEAH~!!! Seal or vanquished Neclord? ehehe.. lorrr.. I hope so.. but he looked like that's not the last Frankensteins II. Waahaha. Sierra was errr.. pale.. very pale.. tho, i like using her darkness rune. ^^ just doesn't work very well on undead. (since they're oredi dead). Finally understood y Luc was so dear to Miaow. Wahahaha.. Water dragon.. wahahahhaha... LOVES that rune spell to the MAX. N my Luc can do 2 water dragon spell. ehehehe...
Got Bob, GOT BOB~!!!!!! wahhaha.. he's cute. I didn't know Klaus was cute, Sierra has some taste for men over yer 4 centuries of life. What she feeds on anyway?
I got LOST in the mines. Oh man, i didn't see the freaking cave below the save crystal. What???!! I was like, wait a minute, the way out should be around here somewhere since there's a save crystal. I actually went round the mines for like additional 45 minutes???? Gosh. Well upgraded my party on the way around the bush. Still needa like free Greenhill. Umm.. Will do that later yah?
Breath of Fire 4, funny, I only 2 empty save slots left in my ps memory card? so fast???? Larrrrrr...
Go fishing, fishing.. whahhaha... like hard to move around the town. ohoho.. BUT the chracters are SO cute..muawahahahaha.
cya lor... I'll be back.
Back for a lil while, umm... after reading Hooli's news on E's.
wooow.... new covers for the comic and oso a illustration book wahahaaa????!!!!!
I want #9... I wan...
Monday, March 31, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment