Thursday, April 03, 2003

AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ME HAMPIR GILE ni.

Spent 7 hours in the laboratory doing one freaking chemistry experiment.??!!

Me slept at 3am n woke 6am to finish up the chem report. Oh man.. 7.30 (was late) rush to uni.
Sat down to read my lab manual while chowing down 'Loh mai kai' for 30 minutes. Then had to move to the open lab to print my lab report. HAR.
After that, proceeded to the chem lab in the basement. Ahh.. horrible, simply horrible was the whole 3 hours of experiment. Both me n my lab partner were too blurr or was not CONCENTRATING. Those who know me, if i lack sleep, u know how I act. I don't, I just push on with just instincts. AHh... MIXED up the whole experiment. EVERYTHING was down the drain. This was the first time i felt so miserable bout failing.
Anyways.. had to leave everything for one stupid 45 minutes mini test. Har, like as if I was prepared.. NOPE. Will see red marks. harr.
The test, I forgot all bout it. umm.. so ate a quick lunch and went back to the chem lab to cont' wat I messed up. IN the end I reached home at 6.30pm.

But me felt kinda light hearted after getting quite satisfactory results. ^^;; GohYS I love u. Honor students I really LOVE u ppl. But i'm only saying this here. well deep down inside my heart I thank thee all. Ohohoho... Shifted from one lab to another lab to another lab. TEDIOUS but woah.. the labs below looked smaller and me don't get lost so easily now. waaahah.. so now.. me typing this. I need sleep. I will konk out at 10pm. I know that. I'm sure of it.

No comments: