Thursday, April 17, 2003

I didn't comment on the suisui layout.

Okies, its not cheerful at all. I wanted to have it all orangey and yellow. Then my mood changed. I wanted something odd. Something eccentric. Something different from the normal singular colour themes. But i kinda like the colours i picked this time ^^; Yah its totally ODD. After playing suisui (til where i last stopped lar), war had to start. Can't there be any peace treaty between 2 friends even? I don't get it. I really don't. Being driven by circumstances, it shows how weak ppl are. Yah, its just a game you would all say, its no big deal. Har, in reality, enemies fight. True, I'm pretty naive, would prefer a PEACEFUL world than a chaotic, horrendous wan. Sigh... Just plain thought. Busy tryin to finish my stupid reports, it kept me from reading the newspaper. But not the tv. Other than stress, i think the layout reflects alot of wat I'm currently thinking or feeling. MUCH confused and frustrated. A pretty picture is being painted over an ugly truth. Is it possible to go back to how it was when ppl were still childlike and naive? Looks at suisui pic. umm.. I guess u don't remember huh?

pardon lor, i tend to put too much thought into things i do. (art) Its not easy to understand. ^^;;

Piggy, dapat blog?? uuu wow.. dah.. habis sem.. ooi ooi.. exam coming yah???? ^^;;;;

No comments: