Anyways, I only have less than 5 minutes to blog. So will be very short.
Ahh, kinda wasted 3 days (weekends) OUT and not working on my assignments. There, there. Fri, Mia and Lilo came to me house to learn some photoshop tips. Umm.. makes me wanna do more trials with photoshop now.. harrr.. esp the mask tool waahahhaa. I wan someone to teach me too.. ehehehehe....
Oh, mia helped my bro play FFX-2, me oso sat in front of the tv to like listen to her explain wat to do in the game. jp still is gibberish. NAMPAK TIDUS~~~!!!! OOhh ooohho ooooooooooooo... Kakkoi~ He looks so so.. matured I still says its a squall + cloud lerrr... yah.. there's the tidus LOOK in larrrr... squeeelsss.. ehehehehhhe.. that was just a short part. Saw more of him on Sat. wahhha.
Umm.. should i rant bout sat? Kinda tedious. Mia did lotsa story telling in her blog. After my bio test n lab, went to sg besi with mia and sizer. And i still insist they looks exactly like sisters ^^;; yayay.
Okies.. gtg. Umm.. miaow's pc.. down.. or.. monitor KO first. eheheh.. lorrr.. lec.. shall sleep tru it. I think. But i slept at 10.30pm last nite.. uuuu...
umm... making no progress in my assignment, wanna abandon it for a lil while.
Its boiling in Monash campus, I tell u. Argh, after that fire incident in the lowerground last sat, em air-cond system is not working. HORRIBLE.. can u imagine that??
Aiy.. n ppl never thought of putting fans in lecture halls and labs when they have air-conds. Harrr.. so mati lor now. Dunno how long it will last.
Okies, I'm broke again. Not bcos of buying cloth for cosplay. But bcos of transportation and oso the Nando's lunch. (errrrr..)
n oso another depressing incident would be the horrid bank transfer fees. Real cut throat. Ahh..
Looks like me haven't go look for Shinkoubyou's cloth. ahh.. ohh.. iii uuu.. Ne ne, mia, me like goin to have sem breaks after ur break lerr.. -.-;; cham.
On sun, got to klcc to collect and PAY for Karekano's character guide book. Muawahahahaha.. this kino ah.. doesn't import this particular book wan. SO odd. Y? Bcos its not that famous? Hmm.. I guess so larrr.. Yay yay. there's the FULL length script of ermm.. wat's the title of that play. aiy aiy.. Anyways.. Would digest that later.
I shall start completing my karekano collection. ahahahah.. well well.. 3-8 (izzit, i think so lar) slowly lorrr... man.. i would have the xtra money.. to get em. Sooner. but needa wait.
AHHH.. I left my bag (with my purse + hp) in the lec hall. gosh.. Thank goodness it was not stolen. I'm such an idiot. Errrrr... i must be like dreaming.. 30 minutes ago. Odd.
Monday, April 07, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment