Headache... Y can't i access the stupid uni's s drive from my house. can u imagine that? When I say assignments, I mean pages of report. PAGES~!!!
ohhhh.. wanna work on my suisui layout.. ahhhhh.. No time.. AHH... Gosh.. -.-;;;;;
Miaow was tokking about no time to do douijn work n all that.. U've been PLAYING PS2 like nonstop. May is drawing near, n now u worrie? ahhhh..
hmmm... Cosplay tak nak buat? No time??? Wat larr?? I'll TRY me best to finish em costumes by CF2003. lerr.. Y u ppl say NO time? I don't understand u guys a bit.
But lotsa things to ponder bout.
SARS, bro is demanding for masks.
War.
Money.
Biotechnology = Deadly Tool or Beneficial?
I get lotsa unpleasant news bout ppl's lives.
Then, cannot do anything bout all of em. But just think and then forget and then loops on.
eehehe.. no fun eh? To worrie bout things. I was browsing jp sites last nite n was drooling at Asuka #5. Hmm.. n lots more.
Zelda - the wind waker. Odd looking Link. ehehehe.. Yes ODD. Gamecube wan.

What Is Your Animal Personality?
brought to you by Quizilla
For fun. ehehee.. wolf.. ahhh.. Am in the openlab. Air cond was back since yesterday. GOOD~!!
anyways, me was observing a group of friends working on a last minute project. One of em reminded me of Yogi, then there was another that resembled sakana, and then the guy was like 50% Xengk and 50% Raywing. Aiy, y me having such an impression?? Ahh..maybe its bcos they were tokking in kanto, and the way they interacted with each other did remind me of the ppl i mentioned ler. cute.
I miss group projects. Ahhhh.. Oh, i have a committee to chair BTW. err.. I 4got. ehehe.. The most of group discussions me would have nowadays is with my friend Ying wah. but she's busy ler.. ^^;; (tau lar orang sibuk ler)
Many ppl asked me bout how am I making (knowing) NEW friends lor. ^^;;
Recent wans:
A guy that toks, looks (ermm somewat), personality, the oso have the same taste as William (tck). Muawaahahha. I'll give them a 80% twin-resemblence.
A sweet gal, Christina ^^;; Very sweet. Hate her lab partner. -.-;;;; yongsui.
ZYi, wahahahaa.. umm.. short but adorable friend. ^^;; Dunno how me end up playing (teasing) with her.
HF, oooh.. she approached me first during orientation. She's ahhh... dunno what to say but. cute.
A few others, that v say hi. Well, Amei tokked bout enemies established, I only have a few dislikes n all.
oh yah 2 more PD folks. Ohohoho.. They were my first friends from PD larr. Rolls about. wahahah.. I kacau em alot lar.. Gosh.. That's how v kinda got together.
Ok i miss CF's forum alot. Ahhh.. Hooli... ahhh..
Was reading CHiru's blog. Ahh.. long.. well.. have nothing to say but.. Dunno whether I'll go Melbourne or not lar..
Prob is, I like me uni life here lorrr.. NOW.. later, I dunno.
No comments:
Post a Comment