AHhhh.... reviews?
BGM - Half Pain, WHR ed. Sings along.
Hellsing -
Gosh, really I like Alucard's gun.. BOTH... the light and dark wan... SO stunningly COOL~!!!!! THen then.... was like.. ermm.... shock to hear Integral speak in her first appearance. Thought she was a he. Bahhh... Hears glass shatters in the bg... oh Well, shouldn't be let down by that.. moves on with the anime.. wahahah.. Alucard.. cannot be MORE lengchai.. Red attire, fine, red neck tie tied in a bow, ok.. I guess.. I better not judge him from his looks first. Carries on with the anime.. Oh man, the fello loves to get blast into pieces n then reforming (regenerating) himself. AHh.. So far so good, I'm not bored yet. Ahhh.. Celes Victoria reminded me so much of.. that gal in Lost Universe. Oh now.. but.. worr.... Alucard is too COOL larrr... waahahahaha.... right until the end he still enjoys being blasted into pieces.. -.-;; But.. stays like cool all the way... WHy do i have the feeling that.. he wouldn't mind wearing pink. Arggh... Ending is.. hmm.. was there an ending..?? Gahh, the plot goes up n up n up somemore.. n until the end, its still like.. at its apex. lorrr... Overall, muchie thankies to AMber~!! The anime was really up to my expectation. Just that its a bit short. harr.. part 2? hopes
Witch Hunter Robin -
I can only tok bout 8 episodes. And with just these few episodes I'm so so so sure I LOVE the ANIME wahahahahha.. 26 episodes altogether. Yah, I have the feeling I'm gonna wait for the full set to come out n BUY IT. whaha.. So u guys ah.. any information on it.. TELL me~!!!! AHHHHhhhhh.... RObin.. loves.. robin. but.. well.. she definitely looks rather odd with her new pair of specs. Since it helps.. Lorrr.. Next would be.. Amon, ermm.. his name didn't sound cool to me at first, but the fello moves around so swiftly, can help but like his cool looks wahahaha. Then all the characters are fairly interesting.. I wanna know em more.. wahhhh. ahahaha.. Was telling Amber wat i noticed waahah.. hmm.. kinda lazy to reiterate. The plot? looks similar to hellsing (vampire hunting vampire) though. Witch hunting witch. I'm sure some of the ppl working in STNJ are not normal since they have supernatural powers too? Hmm... Wahaha.. fav scenes in the anime? Harry's ^^ waahahhaah.. HQ is oso nice.
DNAngel -
Ok this wan.. I only watched 3 episodes lorr.. Cannot.. critique much. Being a fan of the comic, I would say... BIG BIG difference. Byk contrast between the anime and the manga. Yappari =.= Ermm.. French (somewat colonised, from someone else) atmosphere. I had to refer to my whole set again to like see whether I left that out. No, the manga had.. very much jp culture hinted all around. ahh.. Daisuke's voice.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. tak suka.. but.. had to get used to it. I still don't like Risa. When are they going to get her out of the screen. Argggh.. Riku, ahh... I'm glad she showed up quite a few times lorr.. STill the camera is like focusing on risa. Boinks her away. Anyways, the anime is moving rather fast. All the stuffs are like jumbled and stuffed into the episodes. N i only watched 3 epi. Oh my.... Still would wanna see how the anime moves on. hmm... Kinda wanna see more of daidai n dark.. ooho.. n oso Satoshi.. waahaha.. lorrr.. Sugisaki's eyes style was preserved wahhh.. good. ^^;; Wans more of DNAngel wahahaha.. 3 is.. erm.. not enuff for me to kutuk. Krad has like already appeared. OH man.. its goin very fast.
Tuesday, June 10, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment