Aiyoh, Bloggers had to mis-save my post. Another long essay gone down drain. Puuii.
I actually typed quite a fullscale journal on friday nite's happenings. Hmm.
So, me fast fwd to Saturday lar.
Woke up at 9.30 am I think. Lily was already up and on the pc. ermm.. CBY n shyu were still sleeping. I think. Went and wash up. Then had breakfast.
After finish packing it was erm.. nearly 11.30am. Shyu I hope ur hands are ok now? YAH? Eheheh.. I really dread the cutter. Hmm.. Lily, cby n I kinda put on our costume and was waiting for our ride to sg wang ehehehe. Delays.... FINALLY left after 12pm .. Hmm.. not good.
Upon arrival, said farewell to lily's parents n v went our way UP to the roof top with our stuffs. No fun. V were too lazy to find for the lift, so v dragged ourselves up 6 floors. Got larr escalator. If not I'll be cursing sg wang too. Bumpped into another group of our kind. (cosplayers) I could only recognise Masako in yuna's singer outfit ^.-;; Ahhh.. Dumpped things on the appopriate booth. Ahahha.. Got a good look at Mok and then I was busy ordering (coughs, asking) ppl to help set up YUE booth. Ahahahaha.. My head was working automatically, I wasn't thinking straight. Sigh, the night + morning kinda tire me liaow. I was compilling Yue 1 n 2 n then helpped Lily with some sewing ^^;; Til 5 am. ahhh.. sssshhh.. Not suppose to let our parents know ler.
What i was able to observe was, the stage being very nifty. Wahaaah.. Not bad worrrrr.. The mascot was nicely painted? Woooaahh. Okies.. But there was already a crowd bustling around. So i attended to my own things. AND for the WHOLE time I was hiding behind YUE booth. Apart from that.. got lotsa molesting from Reins. Umm.. MAAO's booth was next to ours lorr.. ahahaha.. Memory failing here. I really had no idea whatever was happening upfront. Hmm... Losta noise, music, ermm.. croaking, but got some very talented singers lorr.. Yosh.. wahahaha.. Karaoke contest went very well. Wahahaha.. Even though i wasn't near the stage can still recognise zid's voice. Cos his was the BEST wahahhhh.. Thumbs up. I would be screaming out there too larrr... ahhhhh...
Cosplayers were fantastic, they were all quite natural lorr.. Natural born actors wahahaha. Points at Sanzo & Hakkai, there was Gyojo oso lorr.. NO goku. AAAAHHH.... mana goku. TT;; Saw XENGK in samwise's costume, looking cool n he passed me COSPLAY complex. THANKIES~!! yosh. Pin was cosplaying Elrond. ahahaaha.. lorrrrrr.. Mia, Myoubi from alichino. uuuummm.. CUTE. I think I can remember the 2 rocket team members the most? They were popping in front of me all the time. Like... i just can't miss em lorrr ^^'' Siapa lagi, wahaha.. SYuichi as kakashi..... YYOOOOOOOO.... Then there was a very very very cute gal lorrr.. i think she was cosplaying too. IF not, oso.. me wanted to hug her lorrr... ahhhhhhh.. Me les? dunno. Bah, cby, shyu n lily were running off all the time, so i was stucked at the booth ALL THE TIME? Got to makan some onigiri from Amber's side wahhhhhh... sugoi. I near fainted cos of hunger pang. Looorrrrrrrr... THANK you so much for food lor.. AMBER. Yukae is 4ever wearing that light green t? hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm... Yogi, busy business woman. Didn't quite catch her. wahaha.
OUR booth- Aiori on my left and Mok on the furthest left end. Mok was doing life sketching wahahaha. cun Larrr.. me wanted to get him to sketch me in bou outfit. no MONEY. Aiori was taller than wat i expected. I have tis bad habit for treating gals with sweet names are short and petit. wahahahaha.. Terrible me wahahaha.. I took back her Yue doujin by mistake. aahhaa.. sorrie lorrr. But 3 of us were so BUSY til v didn't have time to like socialise with each other. Feels terrible. And then our dear puss in 'chains' came strolling in at nearly 4pm. GOsh... Miaow u are too MUCH, well if the cat wans to go around in punk. Of cos boleh ^^;; But I was still stucked at the booth. Maggie was of no use. Hmmm... Teman-ing her bf. Gah.. I miss Hooli larrr.. 03 oso ceh. I didn't know i was that sort that like to remember the past. ahhh.. lorrr.. OH wells. Had to rush home at 6pm. The stage was still very very lively. ahhh... I missed everything. Gahhh... Mind was too tired to push further. Wanted to go home ASAP. Hmmm.. Me signing off for COSMAS report. It went well. Ahahha.. Just that i wasn't able to enjoy it to the fullest. Hmmm.. Eventhough i wasn't in the Organising team. hmm...
Wednesday, June 18, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment