Lily, u gotta work out with ur NEEsan, ahh.. wat time u free wan? can sms me ur time? cos I'll be free during the afternoon. so like if.. u have no classes or got classes.. will ikut the same routine like the last time. but prolly not make it so rush lorr.. ^^;; kies. ah.. now now
CBY, I hope u DO read my blog, u ahh.. got the car settled for tomolo? I HOPE LERRRR... then ahh.. around 1pm like that would be ok. Hmm.. or.. maybe 2pm.. dunno y but miaow wans a lift too. CBY respond sikit NI!!!!
OOOhh.. wow, actually went out with a bunch of gals in the middle of a week. ^^;;
People invovled, aahahhaa... were miaka, harle, tsuzuki, yuen lin (guy) and v all went to Amber's place. Trash trash.
Okies, like was suppose to erm meet masako, aiy.. wonders wat they did last night until she called me at like 12pm and told me they just WOKE up. -.-;; aiy.
So yet again, this the 3rd strike, looks like I'm out of the ball game lerr. yadda yadda... Anyways, stopped by mia's place yesterday to like pass the gl submission, while i just realised i had a whole free day yesterday. A bunch of em gonna lepak at amber's place. Me thought like y not. I wanna see her place anyways.. CURIOUSity really can fry the pea. Rolls about, then v finally reached genting klang.. Ahaha.. I tell u me n mia got very weird texi drivers. One stopped us at sentul n v blurr2 got out n got some wat stranded for like 5 minutes. Glanced tru the bus route and road map, n got ourselves another cab. Which was a partimer (not another). Fortunately it was a straight road from where we were. So it wasn't to get to the right destination. Okiess... enters apartment.. dig dig dig for artbooks.. wahhaha.. then.. lepak larr.. watched PV u call em?? Huh? Anyone of u can tell me.. wat's PV me kamjie.(not mv?) Aahahaah.. okies.. got to know.. a bit more of jrock bands.. not intentionally but once u see all em friends with their face written 'I'm a jrock fan' u just simply cannot lari from em.
Okies Amber's place, cozy lil place, wat more? A whole apartment to themselves. ^.-;; ahahaha.. Distance is a prob. Wangsa Maju. Far... okiess... would like to go back there again. Amber was so so.. kind enuff to lend me WHRobin wahah.. and Hellsing...Wasai... 2 cun cun anime I've been wanting to watch.. Ehehee.. trigun later HOR?
Finals ah.. still lepaking around. wahhaha. Then a cd of gl n jrock stuffs. I heard it was lily's. True? Amber passed me to burn myself, cos its faster wahahaha.
Harle was CUTE, really wanted to pinch her larr.. oooi. ahaha.. ^^;; ahahah.. she.. with lotsa makeup u really cannot tell how ppl look like in real life. Yor.... Recalls her cosplay of Kyo (was it?). She is so cute.. wahahahah.. I actually had to tahan myself, if not me turn into another yogi.. errrrrr.. better slap myself awake.
Tsuzuki, ahh.. new acquaintance. Heard she was masako's friend, so here driver coughs* bf came along oso lar wahhahaha.. not bad not bad.. I just hope their practice will TURN out well in few days time ahh.
GEMPAK con?? this sat? KENAPA i tak tahu wan? ishhh.... got piano class.. had to push it earliar.. so i can sneak to sg wang. haaarrr.
Piggy, ooi ooi.. u sekarang very FREE?? like I read ur journal lepak NON-stop wan????? huh.. Youthquake concert? oooo?
Hooli, figures.... how have u been? Not fine? Cut on Timtams, I think the overdose of em is killing u softly eh? N when are u goin to update ur BLOG layout -.-llllllllllllll rolls about, managed to have a looksee at that 'Wild Kiss' by Nakajyo, lorrr.. Amber had it. Flips, flips, the guy = mizuki, another guy with long hair definitely Yohan from hikago (korean guy). Mia pointed that out. I didn't wanna imagine him that but.. gosh, its like 90% ALIKE, how can I not take him as that? Ahh.. me don't like the korean guy from hikago. That's y me was in denial.. flips hanatoyume.. ummm...WANNA go tempah #23 LAST book of hikago. Shall telephone kino muwahahaha... A bit too early NOW. hmm...
Miaow, Mia, these 2 bissing bout assignments. I share my sincere simpati over u 2 larr.. arrrrrhhh yahh.. me like.. kinda relaxed now, still can slack. Masih ada assignment. Dang.
Chiru, ahh.. ur name is.. mana or?? errr.. gahh.. Happy belated bday. U know.. Hooli can testify how forgetful I am with dates. esp. bdays ler.. -.- gomen na..
A few bday gift arts I owe. Hotaru and sakana. GOMENASAI...... so so so so so BUSY until I really dunno wat to draw. -.-;; prolly u 2 if u read my blog can request larr.. make my life easier. ahahaha. Siapa lagi? chiru? errr.. thinks.. should i draw now.. dunno wat to draw, sure aks me for Alex wan.. hmmmmm...... wonders... Wait til my finish my finals. THEN I can work my tablet and painter. ^.-
Thursday, June 05, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment