Tired larrrr....
First n FOREMOST. I'm not allowed to read HP5 til I finish my exam. Which ends this.. fri. But. even so I have a camp to attend RIGHT after THAT.
Wouldn't have the time to brood at home to read. ^^;; gahh.. me like never have time to rest wan. hmmm..
I don't wanna HEAR anyone telling me.. someone DIED.. like.. been hearing that til me wanna PUKE. so.. no throwing hints either. I'll just ignore yer.. STRAIGHT Away. Got me. hmm.. I've been able to avoid reading spoilerz for the past 3 years. Don't tempt me ppl.
Anways... was A VERY VERY fun outing today with miaka, yogi, masako n ohoho.. atticus ohohohoo..
Prolly will blog bout it later. kinda tired now. V met up in KLCC.. ahahahaa.. lorrrrrrssssssss... Byk fei loh shipping. ahahah.. can imagine lor. ^.-;;
Spent on manga again wahahaha. Hmmm....
Sunday, June 22, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment