AHhhhhhhhhhh.. Been gone for. 3 whole days. Erm.. Here's a summary.
(after 5 happy birthday songs (in several versions), I think I've grown very much older liaow)
Friday - Lily's place, doujin work, gerl gerl, and makan minum.
Sat - COSMAS, cosplay, drawing, sales, tired.
Sun - Church, father's day lunch, sleepy, slept, rest ALOT, had a bug choc cake from mom. KFC dinner from dad. ehh..
Read on.
Friday, the day before COSMAS.
I left my chem text to eat dust for days. N suddenly felt regretful over it. Flips a few pages, then thinks of doujinshi. Bahh.
WHAMPS.. go online. Chats with mia. wahahaha.. STILL belum siap GL. Faints. okies okies. Ahh.. *You forgot to pass me back my cd*. Faints somemore. Fine. SMS histrories for the day. 60% from cby telling me how late v'll be able to meet up. From 2-3-4-4.30pm? I didn't get it wrong? hmm.. Blames Miaow. Mou lei dap sap punya kucing. Ok, was chatting with hooli oso, but.. i can't remember the contents. BUt I was certain, the fox needed sleep. So i kicked her to bed. n Mia was still online. errmmm... Oh wells, back to my packing.. after.. 20 minutes, i think I got everything intact, bou-chan costume, yue doujin, my necessities, stationaries. Okies, wat did i miss? Oh my money, hp. Without em I can just forget bout the rest of my luggage. Drags myself to the lrt. Gets off an in at Paramount. CBY n Shyu joins encourage. wahahaha. With Extra laden too. DOn't wanna go further into details yet. So v stopped at masjid jamek. Hands aching with a HUGE cutter and a box of YUE doujin. Ahh.. thanx to miaow. again. Walked in circles til v finally got up to the right platform of Star lrt. errmm... Train approaches, v got ready. The normal pushing scene at the door. Then.. Warning sound went off. PHak~! (door slams shut) Shyu inside, while both cby n i were dumbfounded by the whole door closing infront of us scene. *dangs* Cursed the lrt. Ok.. So got on the next train IMMEDIATELY b4 the door clams shut again. Not goin to repeat the mistake. Then wiped some sweat, made phone calls.... ermm.. Chan Sow Lin, ponders. Asked CBY whether v were supposed to get off there? ermm... CBY scratches head. n waited a lil to check whether tis train v're on is the Ampang route. Ermm... dark clouds over our head when v realised v were really on the WRONG route. Tries to get out. Warning sound goes off. n I think I experienced something similar b4. Hmmm... Curses. (mojo jojo style) The cutter n the yue doujins were with both of us. Shyu ran away with the clothes aje. ahhhh..
Phone calls again. ahhh.. at last v reached the right station n met up with our short lost friend. Ahh.. glads. Now.. getting tru the watever u call those.. gates? wasn't easy. I was happy it was the last stop. From now on.. CAR~!! yes. Ohohho.... strolls down to wait for lily. our host. Hmmm... The host didn't provide transport from our homes.. errrrm.. ahahah.. okies.. Car comes.. Relief RELIEVED~!!! dumps everything into boot. wahhahaa. Then stomach was growling. ok. no matter. Was at a figuring shop the next moment. Kat cheras. Wahahah.. Lily, u gotta tell me wat the complex's name again. wahahahah. Drools at.. HELLSING's guns wahhhhhhhh........ gosh..... 699. usou.. the silver wan looked more real. But i wan the black wan more. ahhh.... Saliva drips. AHhhhhh...... NARUTO candy toys. searches.. Eh.. I was sniffing at the reserved shelf. ehehee. Owner didn't pull my ear. ahaha.. Sniffs around somemore. NARUTO KEYCHAIN the WHOLE FREAKING SET???!!! Was reserved (deposit was paid) by some lucky fellow?!!!! ARGH.. Clench unclench fist. I nak. Enquires NONSTOP. So left my no. Hopefully he can get me a set too.. ermmmm..... TT;; OK, Lily was more fortunate, I had one hand holding the Chobits set (1?0) and was asking bout naruto. Bla bla... Lily u got ur wish in the end. CBY got a OP set n Hellsing dvd. 0.0;;;;; Shyu well.. shared part of the chobits set wahahah.. Gotta hand it to yer.. the figurines.. are very pretty. Forgot the company name again. ehehe.. since I didn't keep on for myself. wahaha.. Me PK lar. Next, went to Lily's place, woooooorrrr... check out her ryutaro everything (pc). Next her gerl gerl came into our vision. AAAhhh.. quite heavy ne? But pretty. I have no comments cos.. I like shiro more. wahahahah.. ^.- Okies.. V didn't stay long at her small room with lotsa goodies I didn't manage to get my claws on. NEXT TIME YAH??? Hikago doujinshi, me still owe u money for it.. is there another wan? Hmmm????
To be cont... next on Pea's mind, Burn OUT at Bangsar. This is goin to be LONG...
Monday, June 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment