Ok, I got Laine's art that was exhibited at the fanart corner during axn fest lor.
weeeeeee....... hey i wanted NARUTO.. everyone was copping em.. me no chance.. but.. laine's wan was still hanging there. eeehhee. grabs ler. If i liked ultraman.. IF, prolly zid's pic would be mine by now. ^^''' sorrie zid. Other than that.. I didn't get to BUY anything, was running on a low budget. -.-;; aiy.. but.. after the fest.. I got more agitated to go squander my money in KINO.
muwahaha.. I think I've 4gotten all else bout the axn fest. focuses on wahah.. suisui doujinshi. kekekekeke.
Wanna briefly update those that me dah recruited for this doujin quest. N yah those of u reading oso get to know ler. heehee..
1. Needs a name. Would ya buy something called SUISUI INFLUENZA? Doubt so, I would be the only MAD suisui water fish. eh?
2. How frequent will be the publications? Umm.. depends, like I get to compile min pages to bind into a book, publish ler.
3. Pages? Ohh.. depends lerr.. like its gonna be thin, slander ehehehe.. so its easier to compile yes?
4. Price? Me gonna keep it below 2.50 ler... needa look at the pages n all.
5. Colour? Ohh yes, its necessary ^.-;;; the cover only ler. Better than nothing.
6. Stories? Parodies from sui1, sui2, n sui3. Munches.
7. Who are em stars of destiny I recruited? ohohoho.. not telling yet.
8. Yes, will only be printing LIMITED issues. erm.. like 50 aje for a test run.
9. Objective of doujinshi - Spread Suikoden love!
10. I just wanted it to last til 10. muawahahah. Oh its in English. yarrrrrr.
Books i bought this week
Peacemaker 1-6 (4th wan missing) aiy..!! I found em at last. ohohoho..
Karekano #16 (uuuuuu... arima so cute)
Merupuri #1 tw - u just have to like its cute-ness. Alam... KAWAIIII....
KOB Jing bottle #4 tw - aiyaiyaiyaiyai, I went to kino TWICE, n i nearly missed it. Miaow u jahat.
Hikago #23 jp - the final book.. TTlll it has sketchy portraits of most of the mangaka's favs. Colour insert. n short stories.
Everyone is MIA? first time in my life, not a single soul is online in my icq list. (((0.0))))'' usou. Blames RO. hmph.
HBD to LUNE-chan.. wah wah wah.. byk org bday.. gives hug. eh so cheapskate.
Friday, October 03, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment