Friday, October 10, 2003

stretches limbs.. twist neck.. n all .. still feeling rather stiff... -.-;

soranite
soraorange

Both are gifts.. umm.. I still have a few more BELATED gifts to draw.. hm... n I'm like.. beginning to feel a little tired..
Thinks of.. yue submission.. better not slack in it.. GO inks... INKS.....

um.. no time to update pnc.. dies.

Ohohoho.. I see most of the suisui doujin members are pretty excited.. I'm too.. I'm VERY excited.
ohohohohoho.........
lor.. suisui fanart.. me wanna draw... wait wait.. needa update my blog layout.. needa PLOT.. woohoo..

Ok, I'm finally getting serious in completing my cosplay for CF, I even went to the extend of reading jp translation of mc. ^^;; there's english but.. its not complete... lerrr.. OH tailor pls make my costume the way i wan it..n oso.. SOON.. panics.. -.-llll Then then.. gonna start with the sword. Yups, it takes up the MOST time.. So like.. hopes it'll turn out well.. got tips from lune n oso hooli was there to sit around.
umm.. miaka got WOG3 part 2 ch. version for me? I hope lor.. i think she got it.. YAY.. but my ram is.. killing me.. -.-;;; mp3.. have to be transfered.... i get the low hd warning.. errrrrrrrrr... bad.

Hmm.. seems like i have alot to do..
seek for.. cheapest laser printing. Then needa play mc ^^;; then play sui1 then work on yue doujin. then ahh.. cosplay.. then ahh.. CF.. stuffs.. then ahh.. there's comic party vcd.. me belum sentuh. DANG.

gotta write a report on the camp.. whacks.. another.. report? I tot i got rid of em.. ermm......

Wanna read a few books.. n where's all my time????????

No comments: