Monday, October 27, 2003

OKOK.. been hiding.. in bushes for the past few days. CG lor.. ehehe.. still working on it.
But i have my finals to worrie TTlllll bad timing.

okies.. ALL u here must know wat's [Full Metal Alchemist]!!!! Ehehehe.. hooked to the anime.. n well.. the manga is.. oso a tasty bait to get hooked too... Oh noo.. there goes my money.. TTll Ehh.. can't find the chinese version.. bad bad. so anyone here.. knows.. anything bout it.. TELL ME!!! (I think.. none came to me bout Nitemare b4 xmas, shame on u guys).. jk.

Another.. is.. PeaceMaker lor.. siapa tak tau lagi wan?? I can't get PM anime.. argh.. my software had to go haywired.. puuuii. oh well..

Was looking at DOGS just now... Ehehe MPD style.. the art.. ehhe.. another.. worm for a big fish like me to telan.. OH nooo...

took me 2 hours ++ to tidy up my study room. N i was rearranging my manga.. watelse is there? I was like.. if i stacked my books like wat hamu did to hers.. n oso.. put my manga.. under/over/around/inside closets, beds, shelves, floor, boxes like wat Nevar did to her manga. Would it fill my whole study room..?? ehehe.. No larr.. Nevar's place is like a library... oohhh.. i miss it.. I don't think i would wanna.. put my books all over the place. I actually wrap my precious with plastic.. ehh.. not all.. some that i really treasure, if not.. they are kept safely in boxes. ehehehe.. Lily has alot of nice books at her place too.. waahah.. bila ada chance I wanna touch all of em.. ehehe.. I've went tru miaow's pile too.. ehehehe.. very unlikely to have me not snooping into ppl's stuffs.. Sniffs for manga.. wahhahaha.. Umm... Digged tru miaka's doujinshi.. kekkekek.. lerr.. her stuffs are all back in her hometown? No.. some just can't be left alone ehehehe.. Somemore memorable shelving were in sakana's place ehehehe.. I digged (yah i digged, hooli took watever i found later), and oso.. amber's place.. waahahah.. yo.. these 2 have lotsa.. nifty.. artbooks, mags. ^^;; n oso.. anime. Wah wah wah.. Hooli's stack of.. manga (excluding jump).. is the same.. height as her anime boxes n cds. I fear now, her mp3s.. have quarduple digits? lorrr.. ahh.. lorr.. siape lagi.. Ooo.. yes yes. lune's place.. wahh.. Her shojo collections are antiques.. Very rare wans.. lor lor lor..

kekeke...

No comments: