BGM - 1000 no kotoba (orchestra version)
I actually was so obedient today. Sat down and finished inking 6 pages of my long abandoned yue doujin. I can't believe I did that within 6 hours. Umm.. Then I got stucked.. n I felt a bit wobbly... Iiks.. forgot to take lunch.. aiyar... I should be taking dinner now. Blah.. the story is so freaking weird.. I don't think it has any theme at all. oh well.. I still like it.. muawahahaha. wait.. i have to work the whole nite tru too for the words.. -.-;;; do i needa do digital screen tonning. yes.. oh man.. dies.
Wanna start suisui doujin after this.. wonders if i can manage it.
Taggy :
Aimo, aiyar.. these kind of things.. cannot predict wan yah? I oso cannot be so selfish to ask u to keep for me during axn. waaha. Still got CF yes.!! Ahh..CF ahh.. V might be planning to START earliar.. too ler.. like.. definitely b4 12.. 11am perhaps? Not too sure.. cos.. 5 hours too short. But i was lucky to at least one print.. finally something.. wans naruto fanart..too lerr.
yah lar pesters.. nevar oso.. COME LERRRR.. whole jing gang from spore coming up .. sure FUN wan lerrr.. don't tell me u got exams again.. -.-lllllll
CBY, eh.. me still wanna type wan ler.. ahahahha.. just that.. abit.. exhausted from working long hours under.. table lamp.. aiy... dizzy.
James, hhhooy.. Of u dunno wat I'm yakking cos.. lain punya frequency.. the way I squid is totally different from how u guys squid. Wat was funny bout the cosplay part.. Me didn't cosplay at all.... saddening.
AXN resumed.
Cosplay - I haven't gotten to that yet. Umm.. Miaow said, the event was more of a RO fest than Anime fest. Had RO models.. Eehhee.. heard lotsa interesting stories from shyu n cby. Boy they were in luck. winks. ahhaha.. shuuuuu.... Umm.. there were at least 25 cosplayers.. good good.. ^^;; hopefully CF will have MORE.. waahaha.. prolly double? the stage will tumble. Then it was all to confusing, having drawing n cosplay contest simultaneously. What a great idea. waahahah. puui. I wasn't able to enjoy cosplay. N i find it all too funny that ppl like to stare at everything. Including how ppl draw. Erm.. I know the fanart corner was meant for that. But, most of the contestants (drawing) weren't too comfortable with ppl crowding behind em.. -.-;;; Most of em... cosplayers were hiddin in the staff room.. Yess.. its our rest room.. But it became a cosplay dressing room n photo snapping.. ack.. Spent most of my time.. OUTSIDE, only went in to take quick bites of donuts. N went off to set up CF counter. Wahahaha.. it was a very simple and fast setup. NO time ler.. it was oredi 5pm.. EHehehhe... I needa give em members a break yah?? Oh I didn't go to any washroom the whole freaking day.. odd. But... at last the prize giving ceremony. CF got a plaque from axn. Ok.. not bad larr.. Then.. cosplay results.. Erm.. 1, 2, n 3rd were all RO cosplayer.. -.=;; nothing to say.. But at least there was SMS fav votes winners.. lega sikit. drawing was also announce.. I was suppose to contact the WINNERS.. all 6 of em.. it was an hour b4 the prize giving. WAT??? How dare u tell me NOW that I'm suppose to contact em? Okies.. tries.. erm... 1st prize winner ain't picking his phone. Fine.. tries.. 6 times. gave up. 2nd prize.. wat?? the hn no has 1 no less.. HOW to call TT;; 3rd, Oh pls b around. PLS.. YES.. he answered.. wooohoooo... 1 down. Looks at list, sms vote winners.. ermm... 2 reg on the spot.. n one has no handphone.. WAT THE..... so like.. how to CONTACT?? drags the 2 guys i got to the stage area. Cont to get the rest. Ok wait.. I remember the pink teddy artwork's artist. Ok he was the only wan using AIRbrush.. can't help it. So i went around looking for him. Oh goodie he was still around. Ask him whether he knows no73. He pondered for a moment n went to grab the GUY.. YES!!!!! OH thankyou!!! I'm still left with 2 unknown. All the winners were GUYS... 0.0;;; didn't know that. 1st n 2nd.. Appeared when their names were announced.. lega.. me n xengk were overjoyed.. Cos v didn't wan to go up stage or keep the prize for em. wahahahahah..
CF counter, ahahaha.. had lotsa ppl pre-ordering the catalogues.. N v have 200 copies owned.. wahahaha.. tears of joy.. 100 more to go.. wahaha. limited offer eh??
Okies.. the end of axn fest. V got our goodie BAGS.. Miaow n Xengk did hard in grabbing RO stuffs.. -.-;; Puifook em. I gave 3 porings to 3 very very desperate ppl. SOrrie.. no offense.. but u guys were so scary the moment I got hold of the free porings. Makan at 0sushi n v ate till our hearts content.. NO? well.. all of us were too tired.. n it was oredi.. 10pm...... walau..... the shop keep had to chase us.. I was the last.. so.. paiseh.. everyone was busy chatting lerr.. wahhahahahahaha.....
Wednesday, October 01, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment