Monday, October 20, 2003

STRETCHES limbs.. YAWNSss....

needa customise my painter brushes.. more.. not getting the strokes i wan.. -.-;;;;
Yawns... i still have 2 more 3 more pages of yue4 doujin to screen tone. Splash page to do.

CF floor plan to draw, forms to scans. KLCC to go.. One freaking cheque got rejected.. so I have to go n collect it.. later.. n settle the matter.
Should i get Lala,... better not.. needa save up for my suisui chara art. Should i get PM then? ermm.. it'll have to wait.. sigh..
Who went n BOUGHT all the sui3 tw manga vol1 n 2 from kino??? fumes. They were all sold out... Arrived on thurs, n on sun they were all gone.

Suiko doujin updates!!!
Have decided to spruce up the doujin abit by adding another.. A5 colour pic insert instead of the cover ^^;;
So there's gonna be another artwork.. collab by me n amei. ^.-;; if I didn't ruin the pic, I'll prolly wanna print A4 posters/calender for the fun of it.. n sell.. ehehehe.. The book will still be sold at 2.50!!! Working hard on em cg... i think its me first time.. cging more than 4 ppl -.-;;; Yes challenging but.. FUN!!!
Dreamt lots bout it.. this morning.. as to wat to put for the bg.. n all that.. hmm.. if i wan it.. modern.. I'll have the bg.. glass window / paneled. with a surprise outside.. or.. a simple sky bg if I'm not up to the surprise....
In the end i decided to use painter to do my cg -.-;;; Just some thoughts I best jot down b4 i forget.

No comments: