4got to bookmark, since I'm in a good mood. stole every single wan from CF..
http://photos.yahoo.com/elemantalist - for em kakashi fans!
http://planet.time.net.my/CentralMarket/stephting/cf03/ - more cosplay? artie's bunch
http://www.pbase.com/evo7gal - ahh, u see jack sparrow.. I see.. jack sparrow
http://yoyo.monash.edu.my/~jvchoong/Events/ComicFiesta03/ - yo yo.
http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/elfen_dreams
http://www.eisu.net/cf2k3/ - lorr.. siape lagi ler.
http://202.42.130.154/members/joash/cf2003-1stpicks01/cf2003-1stpicks01.html - b4 the event... i wasn't even there to see em preparations. (by omoikane - aka sg ninja camera man by kakashi oohh.. with canggih cameras) I couldn't see his face, cos he was always behind his camera. Yappari ninja desu.
http://202.42.130.154/members/joash/cf2003-1stpicks02/cf2003-1stpicks02.html - vol 2. more pics i heard. lookie all the candids..
http://202.42.130.154/members/joash/cf2003-1stpicks03/cf2003-1stpicks03.html - vol3.. WOW
http://202.42.130.154/members/joash/cf2003-1stpicks04/cf2003-1stpicks04.html - vol4 the cf committee.. yah. (ps. there's gonna be a vol5 ahhh? usou)
http://202.42.130.154/members/jennee/CF2003-jenshots01/CF2003-jenshots01.html - ehehe.. ppl with canggih camera *new
ahh.. its like reviewing every thing.. ahaha.. macam video.. ooohh... its like i missed so many things.. wahh..
wahha.. requesting for.. hi res. ooohh.
ohohoho..... have fun ppl!!!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment