singings christmas carols. ahh.. memorising
Ok here's my list santa~!! Easy reference?
1. Suikoden encyclopedia - ISBN?F4-575-16297-3 (if u can find a 2nd hand bookstore u'll be like getting stuffs at 70% off its original market price n still in good shape) Look out for Mandarake or K-BOOKS!! .. if u OPEN ur mouth to ask for directions.. prolly some eng speaking folks would guide u? But seriously if u cant find these 2nd hand shops.. u can still try to get it from the bookstores.. umm.. hopefully there's stock.. I hate the shipment rates.... its.. like.. a bomb.
2. Another suikoden merchandise. ISBN: 4-8399-0097-3 (so sorrie for making u look for jp books..)
3. Get me.. a GANGAN megazine...!!! Needa ISBN? Erm.. view mag pic. Either I'm useless in finding its.. ISBN, or i have to go amazon for it. -.-ll sorrie g.
4. ANY latest ASUKA megazine.. ^^;; YES.. its "ASUKA" u wanna see the cover.
5. Houshin Engi Encyclopedia. ISBN:4087827607 (I think I might order this from kino, if i get the chance.. hmm)
6. If u knew how to recognise jp characters.. i would had.. gave u a whole list of.. BOOKS .. but erm.. its abit unfair of me.
actually the top 2 might be quite hard to find.. =.=lll I would like artbooks.. just.. don't think i wanna start.. putting too much hopes.. yah? time is a factor. n u just can't browse things.. that.. comfortably.. like u do at home. This i understand.
so if u can't get these for me? ermm.. should i stranggle u? no larr.. ^^;; Wanna thank you for actually try to get things for me ^^;; Yer not goin on tour yah?
paging for shyu... which i think is having a good time playing RO in jp. i hope not.
Oh no.. i make anyone that goes to jp to get things for me.. ermm.. cos i can't go.. n if i can shop online.. ermm.. gone. i need a rich man to pay my bils. y am i not ordering from kino? cos.. its.. like.. erm.. I'm paying.. double for shipment.. -.-lll tries.. luck.. if i can't get em.. ok lar..^^;;
Saturday, December 13, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment