me dah jatuh sakit. I can barely stand properly without feeling horrible throbs in my head.
errrr.. sore throat + fever. -.-ll b4 this i had a mild diarrhea prob. My stomach was very unkind to me.
stress.. ? maybe. Wat kind of stress? I'm on hols.
My mom called back home to make sure I'm not using the pc, n she wans me to have enuff rest and drink lotsa water. -.-ll
oooh... I'm not kidding bout the sick part.
erm.. I went to miaka's place to get my hanakimi and.. played with her shiki.. ^^;; Oh the good old barbie years. But this time is very different, wahhaha.. super dolfies are heavy.. wait i promised a santa hat for shiki.. ^^;; kekekek.. I'm sick n I still wanna think of making a hat for a doll.. Shiki is just too gorgeous.. ^^
Okies.. wonders if i can stand Thai food and air-cond in my condition. Loorrr.. Geeg, me really wanna go for ur gathering -.-llllll aiyarrrrr... merajuk.. still my parents weren't too happy wif me goin out n getting myself sick yesterday. -.-lll aiyar..
chiru, warui na.. me suppose to babysit u wan.. let hooli jaga u for now. ^^;; ehehehehe.. i don't think u can read this even.. hooli sana takada internet .. erm...
okies.. i better go tido again.. ^^;;
Tuesday, December 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment