Monday, December 08, 2003

My CF2003 report~!

After sleeping from 1am - 1pm, I regained some of my energy after the event. -.-ll I might be retiring, if the rest of the com are gonna retire.. I will have to do so also. Can't do things alone. N I wanna enjoy the event as an audience FOR once I wanna jaga doujinshi booth. Me thinks me pandai jual barang with my mouth. Too many cosplayers oredi, n only a few recognise HTK characters. Wait let me organise my thoughts. Shall start from the day b4 cf.

Like last year, I was rushing my cosplay outfit. Yoo Calintz, all em last minute stuffs.. thank the tailor for doing it the very last minute. Anyways. The parts not complete would be the 6 dots on his coat, the beads accessories on his sword. I wanna wrap the sword nicely AGAIN. I hate my wig.. i just hate it. But i still wanna thank hooli for styling it for me!! Should go find a photo. (thank you hot-tuna) Ah.. well.. plots.. bout my hairdo for coming.. ehhee.. o-u-ting. ehehehe.. zips. Full body pics. Eh.. friends having our HTK group shot are either hibernating, one in jp (oredi) another in spore, another in Ipoh... watt??? hey I wan photos. Ohh there's geeg's camera.. ahaha.. I'm so glad she made it.. hugs.. geeg, intan and shakes erm.. watzhisname again? Leerr.. I wan a digicam.

Next, Amber, chiru, hooli were all staying at my place.. That's y v were late on sat. puuui.. traveling in groups of... 5 (hooli's sis joined us after that) is very lambat wan. Then Lune came. wahahaha... CBY n miaow came much later with the yue stuffs.. ahh.. well I wasn't too happy with yue#4's quality.. But the stories and art inside are good.. siape belum beli I'll kerat u. Oh.. anyways... Can still order from us lorr. LOOK for me.. if u wan yue#4!! Sketchbook ada.. 20 left i think..

Registration was A MESS but since everything was recorded.. as long ppl told us their name.. v just pass em the books. Chiru thankies.. owe yer nothing but a great big gratitude from my heart. Shyu was cool, well she came in time to tolong.. THANK you so very muchie.. I wanted to change into my calintz outfit very desperately. The crowd was more gentlemen this time.. no pushing n all that like axn fest. Seriously I was really happy with the outcome. Mesmerized by the colours of cosplayer.. Enticing doujinshi stuffs.. How come my pocket is not that.. helpful in times like these. Okies.. I bought more books than merchandises.. Had to stinge.. really i wasn't growing money i was burning money the past 2 weeks..... Amber I owe u at least.. erm.. how much.. RM20 ? for the keychain and NM? Or izzit.. RM25? Pls tell me lor. I owe many ppl money.. Ah.. yes.. will have to settle CF's accounts.

I dunno wat was happening inside or up on stage.. was just.. erm.. too busying with the bg work. Didnt really have time to do much of other stuffs. Well bought stuffs.. and all that.. was bouncing from one end to another end.. ^^;; A few highlights.. umm.. well.. the place was crowded but.. better than last year. n definitely breathable than axn fest. Well wan me to compare with mcc? I think there's more cosplayers in CF gua? Gotta thank em.. DW cosplayers all the way from spore. ^^;; yosh.. i hope they had fun.. I think they did. ahahaha..

Impiana.. i wasn't too happy with their service.. but the show had to do go on.. so I tak kisah.. byk2... however.. I would have to stay near the venue.. if i were to be in charge of.. things.. like the venue.. -.-llll crappy. NEED ppl to be in the committee for the next cf2004.. argh argh argh.
hmm.. cf merchandise.. ada byk t-shirt lagi lorr. like.. 60??? half are M half are XL.... heh.. so for now.. I'm so glad.. its over.. but.. ppl wan more of it? Ehh.. there's a gempak cosplay contest Woorrr.. wonders if can have some CF aftermath there.. wonders.. only.

Umm... cosplay is.. like there.. doujinshi booths is.. also essential.. like.. I'm a big doujinshi.. collector.. wahh.. i can't collect cosplay.. but.. i can.. keep merchandises n all that.. yorrrr... I know em.. sponsors that were selling stuffs.. were pretty happy... business byk.

No comments: