BGM: Delainey - Almost famous
Went to the doc to get antibiotic for my prolonged cough. Mom was terrified with my incessant coughs. And she thinks my face looks yellow. Err.. she was scaring me too. Lookie, em familiar tablets. hmm.. Cough syrup.
Hooli got me FMA's ps2 game~!! loops. Only managed to watch intro n start a new game for barely 1 minute. Then i was off to a myf xmas party. Ohohoho..
I got hooli a 'FOXY' keychain i found at 1U, then, chiru wasn't showing much expression when i gave her this.. autumn colooured starry handband. ^^;; Ahh.. yup. the season for presents.. Hmm.. i very much broke.. too much huh? Ohh well..
I bumped into geeg at 1U, big hugs and kisses for getting me.. HE encyclopedia. If its the right wan. Wonders.. ISBNs don't lie. Reading Geeg's review on LOTR3 is way better than watching the movie 5 times. Whoosh.. go gobble em NOW!!
Just realised i went into 5 music stores in 1U. Was there.. 5 or 6 hmm. Figures. The original dvd for POTC is.. too jiallak. Rather think of getting studio ghibli's box set instead.
There's this voice in my head that says 'go to sleep..', freaks the drugs are working on me now.. whacks.
I wanna hear bout fantasia in spore. (not disney pulease) Ahhh...
Not in the mood for resolutions. Har, I make em every single day. So 2004, u're just gonna come by and tata 2003. Numbed.
Sunday, December 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment