Saturday, February 23, 2002

ahh... I'm broke by 100. That's bad. Bought:
1.I.O.N by Arina RM14
2.Snow white Pretear (2 books) RM32
3.Hanakimi #7 RM12.18
4.WJump #12 RM13 (i think)
5.Asuka Feb issue RM21.XX (March's one was there, but I like the DNAngel's cover too much :33)

I didn't bring enuff money to buy Yami -.-;; #7 (Miaow bought it -.-), Karekano #11 (oooo, I had to choose between this n Hanakimi. It lost, so too bad larr), Kyoko #1 -.-;; buuhuu.. Hooli if u ever read this, tomolo u pegi Kino, get this 3 books for me. Ganjaran I bagi u baca dulu eheheh.. yeah.. then Mon bagi larr I.. ehehe.. I bayar balik.. Thanx ^^;;

SOme crappy news~~~
DNAngel lovers #6 is out. But wait there's 2 different issues of #6 ^^;; Erm its a special edition Whoopie!! Anyway I want to get the jp version.. ummmm... :333 Must.. There's pics (illust), the special wan.. not too clear my jp sucks.. erm.. there's some hologram card enclosed. Something like that ^^;; CBY if u want the latest Asuka, there's the March 2002 kat situ.. I didn't buy that ohoho.. Larr be quick be swift~ Can aah??

WJump:Ok, I bought it bcos I was anticipating a short story 'bout Akira :333, yeah.. HIKAGO is over. But there'll be small small stories on the characters ohoho.. Nice.

CBY:Ah. u bought BlackCat??!! Good choice.. Really!! My friend is still having my set. aiy.. I recommend BC to many (any) ppl I think would be interested.. cept yer did I now?? Aiyor pegi education fair?? Umm?? Very the boring. I don't get anything. Aiy.. Best of Luck ohoho... PS2 blum modify?? lerr.. You don't play jo rpg games wan do u now?

Nevar:Umm..... u're lazy, me double dare yer that I'm 3 times more lazy than yer :p Anyway.. you sound bad.. -.-;; worried.. Aiy.. I do anything.. Onli can ask ler.. ur how r u n all. gee.. sounds so artificial. Erm.... Do take care now.. ohho. don't stalks so much at night now. Get more rest. I sound like a nanny once more. You must label me ranty.

Amber&Sakana:Lerr.. u 2 ada masa baca ini ke? I Assume u guys are together. (guys its not wat u think it is) I heard 4???!! Izzit larr?? Anyway, first.. apologies to Sakana, cos me didn't draw anything for u. That's bad alright -.- Am feeling GUILTY Argh~~!! wishes for another G-fantasy ehehe. Tamak gila. Umm.... I tak bagi u hadiah.. TT;; was in a hurry. Then again u dapat hadiah lumayan. ohoho... um... ^.- Ah.. I need to send Yukae's stuffs fast.. argh. Me so dun. Um.. anyway... the long hair girl was Hotaru, geewizzz she didn't recognise me.. ah... she went off too fast.. aaahhh~~~ Amber, me macam didn't kacau u today.. ahhhh.. sayang. Thanx for piccie. Finally gets it. Um.. I might need to ask u to buy markers n that wat spray can (lerr.. wat's it called?? ask sakana lerr). Prices?

Haru:Yeah u sound extremely relaxed. Good for u. but watch ur weight as again wat hooli said.. ^^;; ummm.... Couch potatoes aren't an ideal bunch of ppl.. but u're not under that category. Just a sudden thought. Yeah.. hooli.. might get it.. ohoho..

Miaow:I got an [x] paper bag as a gift.. ohoho.. nice nice.. ^^;; lerr.. u beritau maggie mesti haunt me aahh.. shouldn't have said it. -.-

The Doujin gathering was cool. Lot's of ppl. n I was late. Wonders 'out the A3 paper. Umm... I tak lukis.. aargh

No comments: