current status* have not exceeded the level of fatigueness. @@;;; groggily eyes. I'm beginning to have eye rings.
I know Hooli is KONG already.
Hooli:WHO are going to be present this SAT?? I want some names up. Bsides Miaow & Maggie. Lune? Haru?? AAhh... cakap larr..
thanx for the editing.. ehehe.. ^^
Lune:Ara.. itu WWF.. dah balik ke tidak?? I got her letter, n I lost it. dang. Heard she is coming back. Or is she back already?? gerrrr...... Tak faham.. ah.. yer coming??
Haru:looking swell I see~
Sakana:umm.... flash.. not easy, cgi, well.. I need time.. oso for both. Cannot slack my collge studies.. CANNOT... AIY~~ Harap I can change my procrastinating attitude for my studies... -.-;; Umm.. u watched To heart oso. Man u have lotsa space ah?? DL so many Mp3s.. on Deen itself.. AAAh... ?? I cannot do so.
CBY:tunggu u blog lerr.. (dah lar tamat kerja, outing again??) ICQ sitll not working??
Thursday, February 07, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment