ok.... I've been... rather LAZY~
erm.... attempted archery and ice skating.. For the first time.. POKAI(fell) like nobody's business. I hate falling if yer wondering..
My limb muscles are aching, butt hurts~!!!.. gerr.. Shooting arrows are fun ^^;; ohohoo... Anyway I'm currently broke. WIll not go out for a long time.
erm. Amber, me called yer using em payphones lerr.. Lousy.. its not ur hp's fault ^^;;
Erm dued to the pain from Sat, I have no mood to do anything art. Yeah, there's no CNY pic eheheh.. (yet? I hope so) I'll be running back to my parents' hometown. Gak. So.. I think I'll only start sending my online greetings after a week from now. :p Too bad larr..
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR FOLKS~!! I won't have internet access for a week, probably draw a nice CNY pic for yer guys to see ^^;; Oh n HAPPY VALENTINES~ ah.... I really have no mood for cg lerr.. -.-;;
CBY:Ah if U R really interested in my youth camp~~ ^^;; INVITATION KHAS for CBY~ 14-17th March 2002 kat PD ^^;; The fee is 75 ^^;; yes u get good food. ^^;; ohohohoo Come larr.. well... bila u start college ni? Tell larr... Ehehe.. hope yer free ^^;; Me Thurs punya lesson sampai 5 -.-;; craps.. need to rush.. Headache.
Hooli:Um... I dunno when I'll be back from Ipoh lerr.. But definitely not Fri. Weekends lerr.. =.=;; Ah.. money wise, yes.. I did say I won't be goin out for a long time. Plus the falling part isn't my fancy. Ah... I wanna meet GCM n WWF ^^;; ummm.. susah nak c them 2. Do say HI to them for me. Going back tomolo. Dreads the HOT weather. Hate jams. Bad experience from going to and from Sunway. -.-;; Festive seasons are WORSE but KL will be quiet. Gee... Can't I stay at home?? nope. For the sake of Angpaos I can't miss any wedded couples I get to sapu from.. Grin~ :D
Ok... I have no more energy left to go on... those blogs I didn't get to reply, sorrie larr.. wat to do. ^^;; Eheheh... rolls.. argh~~ I can't roll now... erm spinal cord isn't too gay. Aww.. my bum is still hurting. -.-;;
Sunday, February 10, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment