Tuesday, February 05, 2002

ok.. I didn't post anything yesterday 1, I was that I was too tired. 2, I couldn't log into blogger.

College life is...um.. well. soon I'll be able to give a description on it. Hooli wrote something on it n I'm feeling extremely lazy.
Hates going to Sunway, either way the horrendous traffic gets to you. Back, umm.... ah.. I wished I can go home early. But afternoon sun is bad for the health. :p

I can't view my blog -.-;; ahh... so I can go read other blogs too... -.-

Hooli: My friend's parents wasn't too happy 'bout me hitching a ride.. so.. I'm stucked with my mom ^^;;
ohoho.. anyway.. tomolo tunggu kat tempat yg dah set ^^;; the classes are in Monash building's 4th floor.. ^^;; The rooms are stated in the time table ^^ do add

[a href="http://nevar.sganime.org/thoughts.html"]Nevar[/a] [br]

to my template ^^;; thanx change larr the brackets for me. ehhe...

CBY:U wanna know how's my college life? I'm still not used to early wake ups.. Argh~ Am sleepy all the time. ahh....Goin to find another job? Tau dapat wang beli barang n all.. -.-;; aaahhh...... CNY tak pergi mana??

Amber:Ohohoo... So kqewl bump into yer. Well u are observant lerr.. I Blurr case.. ohoho.. anywan.. cari suatu masa yamcha kat SP ^^ ohhooho...

Haru:itu Talelane I'll work on it when I'm free enough. Nowadays too tired.. -.-;; need to get used to school life once more.. So the pic I promise oso must tangguh. sorrie

Sakana, Miaow, Lune:I tak dapat read blogs.. -.- bad gomen dunno reply wat ehehe..

Nevar:Hopes my pal here will help me add ur blog ^^;; ohohoo.... geee.. prays u get an entry QUICK~!!

No comments: