OK, bought 2 pairs of shoes, Converse (80 bucks) then I saw a Nike wan cun, but.. mum tak bagi cos its 2 hundred over (no way), another wan looks like some little girls shoes. (ah.. I don't know em names). I bought a pants (15) at the children department 0.o?? What?? Honest. Erm.. Dead tired, managed to get WeeklyJump #9, according to Hooli and the mag, chapter 148 is the last? Ahh.. Well, a new series will be starting, a short story on hikago will be out in the following issue no.12. Ah.. owarida? Kinda fast, but novels are so that keeps the plot clean n nice. ^^;; Umm......
Hooli:I'll try to start ur pic when I have the right mood. ^^;; Um... driving ahhh.. u want to drive so much?? Ur Sat outing.. still on?? Lune coming?? Itu dua org kecik (P jahat) comfirmed?? eheheh... Wonders... ohoho
Amber:Caricatures, tak faham? (wat's it??) Me like Hersheys~~ Umm baru aje beli 2 big packs ohohooo. Aaah... CNY balik Melaka n Ipoh... sien~~~~~~~ but get angpao.. Nice~~ then wheather is like some hot oven. Doulbe sien-ness~~~ gerrr... NO ASTRO, no comp, no adobe, no internet, no icq, can bring manga back (but proabbly need to study instead). AAhh.. BORING~~~~~~~~ Melaka go nothing.. NOTHING..
Sakana:Umm... tau larr takai.. wat to do.. erm.. I wanna learn cgi/perl (Hooli ajar sikit, u ajar sikit) & flash (bika u faham, ajar me sikit). Hopes to get new comp. That's my onli hope on surviving.. -.-;; Ah.. nak datang KL kan? Beritau awal2~~ must.. eheheh
Haru:Stay in bed.. Tau u busy buat site sendiri... Rest ler.. I hate getting sick. I act so miserable... ah.. sick lerr..
Miaow:SAT programme ON???? comfrim larr...
Lune:Hi (erm.. kinda late but.. kini icq u, no need to rant so much ehehe.. ok I'm so jahat)
Sunday, February 03, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment