Friday, February 01, 2002

I'm posting this pic wherever I go lerr...
Anyone who is free enough to comment pls comment. Um.. its for YUE's gallery ehehe.. ^^

Many ppl say that my course is EXPENSIVE~!!!.. Sad but true. Sunway is for rich spoilt brats. (me ain't one)

Sakana:Its a pre-u course, something like A-levels lor.. Mahal gila. BUSY~~ um.. so far.. me ada byk mood to cg n sketch. Should work on my oom soon ahhhh...

Hooli:Urm, ur random request, sounds scary, but me thinks its cool cos ideas flying all over my head. Something new to try. You wan it painter (50%realism), adobe (cg type), watercolour (the wolf pic), markers (naruto fanarts). Theme, gothic (my 1st choice) & cool, scary, sexy (opt not). Me won't have any bg for this. Focus kat org ler.

Haru:Me will think of something.. pretty n cute.. yes yes.. ^^;;

Amber: Ah.. 4th Feb lerr.. Baru start.. um. I ni macam byk kerja jugak.

CBY:Lerr itu wang u earn guna untuk apasal?? Belanja me makan?? eheheh... Well.. me pokai but erm.. kinda sick and lazy. Eheheh.. tunggu angpao aje larr.... ^^ ehehhehe....

My driving instructor says I'm one heck of a clumsy driver. Um, probably bcos I don't care 'bout other on coming cars. I'm brutal to my gear. I was tearing the gear box. And I don't take karate classes. Am damn blurr while driving. What he meant? I'm stupid or wat? Ehehe.. I wasn't nervous. Ehehe... lerr.. will get used to it.. I will.

No comments: