Thursday, January 31, 2002

Sakana:Its six thousand over ringgit.. for my 1st semester fees.. another 1 k to pay later on. Pre-u course lerr. Umm... those infos u have on ur left is all ur current wants? or craze?? ehhehehe... Lama tak nampak batang hidung kau kat oekaki bbs. Y? Busy ah?? Nampak busy lerr.. read ur blog.

Hooli:I crapped chinese kat ur gb, dunno whether u can see? Cos it was working a okay to me. Anyway you planning to pay em fees now?? Well, what I got from my inquiries, u can pay them within the first week of feb, something of that sort. But the fog will be cleared after our orientation. ^^;; no worries. The compulsory subs well, can settle them later too. Gee those papers are a big waste of confusion. Still all points to the orientation day.

Haru:MUFY stands for MONASH UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION YEAR. (I've mentioned this b4) A year, similar to SAM and AUSMAT, if u're wondering. The courses I'm planning to take is Chem, Bio (mebbe), comp science, MathA & Eng. Something like this ^^;;

Miaow:Ahh, u have the weirdest of all dream. Sakana did u place a charm on her now?? That's odd, having dreams 'bout Sakana. Yer scaring me. Hugs Hooli~~ Ooo... DO the doujin QUICKLY larr.. aiy aiy.. pens no ink.. um... -.-;; susah sikit.. ehehe... Ganbatte~ All eyes on yer, yeah can feel th pressure, still?? ^^;;

Lune:Um.. ur 2 pics, wat made u draw them?? Curious?? Eheheh.. ada reason? I forgot to mention early, well I do feel lonely i when no one bsides me is online. Uu.. still I tengok art dah happy. Ohoho..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once you understand the target dissemble's central nature, you can behaviour Texas confine 'em and true level some of its variants. Texas Holdem is an tranquil distraction to learn, upright recalcitrant to master. The "mastering" component is the costly somewhat by, requiring consider and practice. This website offers lots of articles and tools to rile you started on the studying. You can technic all you poverty destined for honest in online poker rooms.

Anonymous said...

Les jeux de machines a sous en ligne sont les jeux de casino les together with populaires dans un casino en ligne pour plusieurs raisons. Une des principales raisons est qu'il y a une grande variete de machines a sous.