Thursday, January 17, 2002

Umm.... bad news, me won't be getting any tablet AFTERALL. Ceh~ -.-;; Y? My mom says, go check out the usb port's price then compare prices or check whether my lousy low down motherboard is compatible. Sick. Real sick. Ack~ Mom did tell me to go Hooli's house to use her tablet. My goodness mana boleh itu macam. I also pai sey. Buu.. Wait for new comp baru get it? AAAARRRGGGH~~~~ Me repeat firmly, chances of me getting a new set of PC is 25% after getting my results. Not that I've no confidence in my own ability, just that KNOWING my dad too well. No way he is willing to buy anything he don't know how to use. Besides, a very good example is that I was con for 3 years. Umm. Made a promised and broke it. I hate it. But he's paying for my tuition fees(college). Feeling bad for forcing him to take out more money.

CBY:Ah ah.. I jadi tour guide now? But don't really know KL plaza that much. ^^ Just know how to move around ^^;; Sunway ada manga store meh?? I pergi SO many times I dapat jumpa any except one tiny shop in front of MPH. Wonders if you were talking 'bout that??

Miaow:Ummmm.. Cloning lab. Wonders y u like this kultur tisu so much? Ohooh.. masuk bio enough to keep you happy. Ohoho.. Hooli is terrified.. Tau I dah lari jauh jauh~~ Ehehehe...... ah. Wait for new comp macam tunggu I graduate and jadi white collar. Then only I BUY my own computer. -.-;; Die.

Last decision is:
FRIDAY 18 Jan 2002,
1.30 - 2.00 pm (the latest) at,
Kelana's LRT station.

Participants (eehehe, contest ke)
Me, Hooli, CBY, Amber. (itu saja I think)

No comments: