Monday, January 21, 2002

Ok, I dunno what's the problem, ends hope on searching for solution.
I'll just keep the template as it is, probably will change to livejournal. ^^;;

Social blogging, Laine's term. ^^;; kinda cool.
Replying one short is erm not easy. Testing my memory powers. Yeah, I read all the blogs in one go.

Hooli:It was Ranma, I didn't know a new movie came out. Dah habis pinjam me both. Can? Nothing much lerr tomolo start driving lessons and all. Kena settle the MUFY registration lerr.. -.- sigh~~ am tired. 2 days non-stop working on the CNY cards.. 121 pieces for me to paint. -.- Aiyor.

CBY:Ummmm... sad to hear 'bout ur DVD, larr.. Can't do anything. ^^;; ehheh.. Kinda blank now, can't think of anything to crap.

Lune:Have to open ur blog again ehehe. Lor I wanna watch Love Revolution ohho, um. u seemed to have encounter a very interesting day ^^;; ohoooo.. lor.. U're very good in describing anything ^^;;

Miaow:Congrats ^^;;eheheh larrr. good lar.. can cg freely. Remember to do the doujin editor-sama.

Nevar:Ehehe, you come by here often? Well I'll try me best to disturb yer as often as possible. rolls to ur site ler~

Yes yes another thing, Amei is in M'sia !!!! Yeah.. Loops.. Can't wait to meet her. Another outing??!! Yeah.

No comments: