Saturday, January 12, 2002

Hooli made us (Lune & I) waited for her for one hour and more. But Hooli paid us back by buying us lunch at BurgerKing. Arigatou na~ This afternoon (FRIDAY) we took a trip to Petaling Street, got ourselves manga and all. Umm... I my bag was the heaviest. Borrowed 2 jp dramas from Lune, Hooli returned some manga to me. -.-;; I can't believe the HK BlackCat's #5 & #6 isn't out yet. How long do you want me to wait?! I wonder who reads Jing the King of bandits? One of my personal favourites. We got bored but Lune was in her most happiest mood seeing schoolgirls in their uniforms. Y? I did think I was kinda old, graduated from high school with nothing better to do now. Even if the holidays have ended, doesn't have any impact on me (& Lune, according to what she told me). I hear grumbles and moans about heavy loaded homeworks from my bro. Pity him.

Later, we had too much time on our hands. Took a texi to Imbi Plaza. Lune bought games, I got myself a Painter 5.5, I'll have to look up on this. Hmm.. Another thing we checked out was a Wacom Graphire. 250 sounds ok to me ^^;; But I'll have to see how much I can earn from making em CNY cards. Wonders if I'll get one. Reached home around 6pm. Just in time to chase Strange Dawn ^^;; After a while I was feeling abit dizzy, slept and woke up to find it was 10.30pm. Man I'm lazy. Must have burned myself this morning (2am) to finish some sketches. -.-

The Pentel gold paint is fabulous, looking shinny gold on em red paper. Thanx Lune.
I made a big hassle to get em gold paint. Then again wished I had money to get myself a tablet. sighs~~

Am eating a chicken burger. Dad got us(me & my bros) supper. How I have to brush my teeth again. Mafan. But the cheapskate chili sauce reminds me of my former canteen food. Umm...

What's this I can't load blogger!! I'm using notepad to rant. Impatient little veg. I'll reply em blogs later. should publish this first.

No comments: