Wednesday, January 23, 2002

PLEASE SUPPORT NEKOHOUSE CDROM!!!
*click above link to view odering procedure~ M'sian doujin project. Dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Umm.. do I sound too harsh?

Another thing is I'm looking for this. Yeah, PlusAnima. There's isn't many pages on it. I couldn't find any myself. How dreadful. Well I might ask another favour from Sakana. I got to know this manga from a friend and got some infos on it from ToriyamaWorld. There are scans~~~~ ^^;;

CBY:Dah dapat kerja apa lerr?? Summit is quiet~~ very quiet. But there are many bookstores there. Hmmm.... I oso no $$$. Ahh.. suddenly I wanna buy kindaichi hajime's mangaka's new manga. Something Detective Q. Not too sure of the actual title, since I'm extremely blurr. Will buy the books ohoho.. I'm mad. Hush puppies.. Umm... I like the shoes there!! Well me will surely go kacau you abit. Since I sit feeder bus only 50 cents. Yeah maybe when me and Hooli start college, me will take the putraline. Ada pass by subang parade wan lerr~~ ^^;; Me go kacau!!! Lor~~ Tau kerja mesti penat. ^^;;

Hooli:You tak masuk itu Amber's link for me TT;; Dah lupa? Umm. This sat u come around 10.30am I'll be awake by then gua. Ehehe, me dunno wan lerr.... ^^;;Umm... Remember to bring some drawing tools.

To Hooli & Lune: you guys still have ur form 5 sejarah text with yer? My friend tak ada buku, dah habis stock pulak kesian. Got or not.. Pls tell me ^^

No comments: